Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:37 PM   #3766
Beyond the Rapids

I'd have liked to see him here, not so much because I think he's got multiple great seasons left in him but more because I'm apprehensive about Toney being our #1.

But with the Jones extension up in the air - and we're right to prioritize Jones over Hopkins, obviously - I'm glad we didn't overpay.

The fact that he chose the Titans - a likely 3rd or 4th place team with a poor QB situation - leaves you wondering what his level of commitment to football will be anyway.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:39 PM   #3767
Consuming CP souls

It would have been fun BUT....we'll....be...fine....unlike his Titans
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:48 PM   #3768
In Mahomes I trust!

I am very cool with this. I hope now the focus is on a new Chris Jones contract and a Sneed extension - this would be a win, win for us! Heck, we have plenty of WR's with YOUTH on our roster already. We good!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #3769
YOU take YOUR seat

Chris Jones needs a new contract. And we have a lot of really good players still on their rookie deal, obviously can't keep them all but I bet we'll keep some of them. Signing DHOP might have prevented that and our WR room is looking pretty full as it is. No current superstars but it looks like a lot of quality and potential. Getting a big name is fun and all but not if it hinders the Chiefs future
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #3770
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I was super premature in criticizing Pacheco and I just can't say I'm sorry enough for that. I was worried about his running style and then the early fumble - just didn't give me the warm n fuzzies. I was happy he proved me wrong and that was a dipshit take. I won't be making the same error with RJ or Skyy.
I think a lot of people had your take on Pacheco... But, I think Richie James is going to outshine Skyy. That's how high I an on this guy. He is an ascending player and all he did was catch everything thrown his way with a crap quarterback last year. Can't wait to see what he can do with Mahomes!
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:55 PM   #3771
www.nfl-forecast.com

My favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs and their QB is Patrick F'n Mahomes and their coach is Andy "thumbs up" Reid. WBF.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:00 PM   #3772
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Chris Jones needs a new contract. And we have a lot of really good players still on their rookie deal, obviously can't keep them all but I bet we'll keep some of them. Signing DHOP might have prevented that and our WR room is looking pretty full as it is. No current superstars but it looks like a lot of quality and potential. Getting a big name is fun and all but not if it hinders the Chiefs future
I'm expecting Toney to be a household name in fantasy circles.

Is he going to put up another top five performance or is he spending another week on the inactive? Click on our podcast for all the latest...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 08:07 PM   #3773
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

Is he going to put up another top five performance or is he spending another week on the inactive? Click on our podcast for all the latest...
I am too but he's got to do it first. I can easily see him breaking 1K yards, the dude is a freak.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:11 PM   #3774
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Kelce is the 1.

MVS is the 3.

Between Toney, Skyy, and Rashee they need someone to be the #2 target.

If all of them fail (throwing numbers at it) Veach will make a trade before the deadline to get another veteran WR.
Mahomes will get his 4500+ easily. Kelce grabs 1200, that leaves 3300 to split between Toney, MVS, Skyy, Rice, James, the Just*n's and the running backs. I don't know how it will come together, but I know it will come together. Heck, even if only Kelce is the only guy to catch over 500, it could still work. Unlikely, but it just illustrates how much confidence I have that Reid and Mahomes will work it out. 2022 showed that where a different guy would emerge every week, then fade back into the woodwork.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:21 PM   #3775
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
My favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs and their QB is Patrick F'n Mahomes and their coach is Andy "thumbs up" Reid. WBF.
WBF
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:24 PM   #3776
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I'm just kind of dumbfounded that he's going to the Titans. I see it this way...

I'm an aging veteran star. I have maybe 4 years left in the league. There is not a lot of offers on the table, when just a handful of years ago, I'd fetch a king's ransom in trade/contract.

What do I do? I sign a one-year deal with a contender where I can go to a conference championship or even super bowl and reestablish myself as a premier player. Then, fresh off my first postseason run with a ring on my finger, I go back out and see who else wants to pay handsomely for my elite skillset.

Unless...

I secretly know that the wheels have come off. I know that I'm going to go out and, with the cameras on me, everyone is going to see that I'm actually cooked. I don't want to be a premier player on a contender, because I know that I don't have it anymore. And pretty soon, everyone else is going to know it. There won't be another contract after this, so I better get everything that I can get now.

This move to me signals that Hopkins knows he's done. It doesn't make any sense to me in any other way. It's a last grab at the bag before the word is out.

If he's benched/IR by week 7... are you shocked?
I've been saying this since people started saying that we needed to trade for him. He's cooked. He's now going down almost the same exact path as Julio Jones. He just wasn't traded to the Titans. He's not gonna get benched because of the contract, but I guarantee he misses at minimum 5 games and looks like garbage when he is out there.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:31 PM   #3777
Baba Ganoush

Why the **** am I following Tre Boston on Twitter?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:34 PM   #3778
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned with his injury concerns, but if he can somehow stay healthy he's going to be a top 10 WR in the league. I just don't see it happening. The Chiefs training staff couldn't help Hammy Watkins stay on the field and Watkins had multiple healthy seasons. Toney just has something with his body that keeps getting him hurt. **** he had like 3 or 4 different injuries last year alone. I'm not sure how the Chiefs training staff is going to prevent those things from happening.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:39 PM   #3779
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Let’s not forget, we already D-Hop and he’s much cheaper. I believe!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This has been my thought on Rice from the time they drafted him. He is the kind of receiver that I wanted to see in KC, which is why I was in favor of getting Hopkins. After we drafted him, my interest in Hopkins lessened, but I still wanted him because I thought that he could expedite the maturity of Rice and fill the role better this year and Rice develops. But, Hopkins would rather chase the paycheck than the ring. Whatever, we'll be fine without him and Hopkins will be sitting on the couch in the playoffs counting his dollars while the Chiefs are counting more playoff wins
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 08:39 PM   #3780
Banned!

I was told on here that my concern for his PED pop was unfounded.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.