Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:39 PM   #3751
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Agreed. Moore and MVS will take a leap as well. Toney will stand out.
Rice doesn’t get enough love. Everyone is talking about Skyy and James, watch out for the rookie. This kid can ball.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:39 PM   #3752
YOU take YOUR seat

We are good

Kelce - 2000 yards
Toney - 1500 yards
MVS - 750 yards
Moore - 1500 yards
Rice - 1000 yards, he's a rookie afterall
James - 800 yards
Watson - 500 yards
both Ross's - 800 yards each
running backs - 1000 yards

going to be a fun season!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:45 PM   #3753
Starter

I would have liked him but it was not necessary. He is an injury risk and getting to be over the hill. It is nice to have another body in case toney got hurt. We could have beaten Tampa with a healthy OL. Injuries always worry me.
Okchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutOkchief80 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-16-2023, 06:45 PM   #3754
Veteran

Richie James is similar to renfrow? We might be sleeping on Rick james. His catch rate was 80% which was pretty high and his catch rate over expected was 11%. He’s fast, like 4.48. And good separation stats too. Good hands, pretty fast, gets separation; guys like that can do really well in Reid’s offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I still kind of want Hunter Renfrow. He’ll be traded before the deadline, mark my words.

He would be a solid weapon to add and would be cheaper than Hopkins.

He's what Moore should be though? Similar slot guys with good hands.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:46 PM   #3755
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
Veach will not over pay that is a fact they had interest but at a certain amount he wanted more the Veachfather said you will sleep with the fishes!
I agree but 2year 26 mil doesn't sound that expensive.

Oh well.

With the salary cap you have to make hard choices.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:47 PM   #3756
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
everybody is sleeping on Richie James, he will prove every bit as valuable as JuJu was, just wait.
I think you nailed this.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 06:50 PM   #3757
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
That's what the Chiefs think.

But Toney has to stay healthy, he's obviously talented enough to be more than a decent 2.

Skyy hasn't done much but Year 2 has to show something.

Rice is a rookie.
I think Moore is going to really surprise.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:53 PM   #3758
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think Moore is going to really surprise.
Skyy's going to be in the slot and in motion a ton this year, isn't he? I feel he has the ability to take the next step inside the offense and feel way more comfortable with assignments.

The question becomes how is he against press man defense? Is he strong and quick enough to get off the line if he's not in motion or in the slot.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:58 PM   #3759
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:02 PM   #3760
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Damn. I go out to do some yard work and jump in the pool and come back to this.

I don't know what to say...

I'm sorry for your loss.
You should be sorry… we didn’t don’t overpay for an aging veteran.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:11 PM   #3761
MVP

I'm just kind of dumbfounded that he's going to the Titans. I see it this way...

I'm an aging veteran star. I have maybe 4 years left in the league. There is not a lot of offers on the table, when just a handful of years ago, I'd fetch a king's ransom in trade/contract.

What do I do? I sign a one-year deal with a contender where I can go to a conference championship or even super bowl and reestablish myself as a premier player. Then, fresh off my first postseason run with a ring on my finger, I go back out and see who else wants to pay handsomely for my elite skillset.

Unless...

I secretly know that the wheels have come off. I know that I'm going to go out and, with the cameras on me, everyone is going to see that I'm actually cooked. I don't want to be a premier player on a contender, because I know that I don't have it anymore. And pretty soon, everyone else is going to know it. There won't be another contract after this, so I better get everything that I can get now.

This move to me signals that Hopkins knows he's done. It doesn't make any sense to me in any other way. It's a last grab at the bag before the word is out.

If he's benched/IR by week 7... are you shocked?
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 07:31 PM   #3762
You Sweetie!

Matt Cassel was not a franchise Quarterback.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:33 PM   #3763
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I'm just kind of dumbfounded that he's going to the Titans. I see it this way...

I'm an aging veteran star. I have maybe 4 years left in the league. There is not a lot of offers on the table, when just a handful of years ago, I'd fetch a king's ransom in trade/contract.

What do I do? I sign a one-year deal with a contender where I can go to a conference championship or even super bowl and reestablish myself as a premier player. Then, fresh off my first postseason run with a ring on my finger, I go back out and see who else wants to pay handsomely for my elite skillset.

Unless...

I secretly know that the wheels have come off. I know that I'm going to go out and, with the cameras on me, everyone is going to see that I'm actually cooked. I don't want to be a premier player on a contender, because I know that I don't have it anymore. And pretty soon, everyone else is going to know it. There won't be another contract after this, so I better get everything that I can get now.

This move to me signals that Hopkins knows he's done. It doesn't make any sense to me in any other way. It's a last grab at the bag before the word is out.

If he's benched/IR by week 7... are you shocked?
Julio had roughly the same number of years in the NFL the year he went to Tennessee and tanked
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:34 PM   #3764
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I think you nailed this.
I was super premature in criticizing Pacheco and I just can't say I'm sorry enough for that. I was worried about his running style and then the early fumble - just didn't give me the warm n fuzzies. I was happy he proved me wrong and that was a dipshit take. I won't be making the same error with RJ or Skyy.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2023, 07:35 PM   #3765
Consuming CP souls

Final tally. 93 clean breakers....chiefsplanet failed
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.