Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:29 AM   #3736
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The midair dragon battle. Brightened up and slowed way down....

I never noticed that Viserion gets half his face eaten off, and the blue flame was puffing out of the hole in the side of his face instead of his mouth during the scene(:59).

[SPOILERS] S08E03 Fight of the dragons - brightness UP, speed DOWN from r/gameofthrones

Ya'll need new TV's or something, because all that shit was obvious when i watched it live.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:32 AM   #3737
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
somebody already stated this in the thread but i didnt see the knights of the vale at all in that episode. I could have easily missed them but yeah to my knowledge they weren't there
Well...Sansa and Yohn Royce had spent a lot of time talking in the first two episodes. Maybe he took his troops elsewhere for a purpose.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:06 AM   #3738
MVP

I loved this whole episode. If you want to dissect every detail and worry about the height of the walls, then go on ahead. If you want to hate it that's none of my business. Im not gonna let people ruin my enjoyment of my favorite show.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:17 AM   #3739
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Two questions:
How is Sam not dead?
Why is Sam not dead?

Bonus question:
How can we make it so Sam gets dead?
Sam is George RR Martin's avatar in the story, and likely the one chronicling the books.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:18 AM   #3740
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Did Ghost make it out alive? Next episode I'm kind of hoping to see Bran warg into Ghost and come flying into King's Landing riding a dragon, catching a biscuit thrown by Hot Pie in his mouth, while taking out Cersei.
This is from the trailer for next week:

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:25 AM   #3741
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:26 AM   #3742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Did Ghost make it out alive? Next episode I'm kind of hoping to see Bran warg into Ghost and come flying into King's Landing riding a dragon, catching a biscuit thrown by Hot Pie in his mouth, while taking out Cersei.
I'm a sucker for dogs so the direwolf scenes always make me smile. It's a shame the showrunners keep passing them off as mundane details. Let's just gratuitously throw them in a scene to appease the fans. They're total badasses in the book from what I remember.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:36 AM   #3743
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Ya'll need new TV's or something, because all that shit was obvious when i watched it live.
Yeah, I think my wife will be getting me a new TV for my birthday.

How thoughtful of her.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:57 AM   #3744
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Its not going to be how big of an army Danerys can raise. Thats not how they defeat Cersi.

After all this time, they are not going to kill the 1 million innocent civilians caught in the cross fire. There will be some kind of battle but not a full scale assault on the walls of Kings Landing.

Either the Golden Company and the Iron bank turn on Cersi and stand down while Westeros fights among themselves or join the Dany/Jon troops or...........

Arya has already found a way to get out of the castle through the sewers in season 1. Just go back in that way. Tyrion knows the sewer tunnels to get in too. Bronn turns on Cersi. We get Cleganebowl. The hound wins but mortally wounded. Maybe Jamie dies in the attempt. Arya takes his face and kills Cersi. Or some version of that...

Pretty good explanation here of the Iron Bank's thinking, perhaps.

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 10:58 AM   #3745
oxymoron

So...what happens the rest of the season?

3 episodes nearly as long as The Long Night seems like an awful lot of time left for going to King's Landing and taking out (or not taking out...) Cersei.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:11 AM   #3746
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post

3 episodes nearly as long as The Long Night seems like an awful lot of time left for going to King's Landing and taking out (or not taking out...) Cersei.
Lick wounds, deus ex machina an army, head south
fight Lannisters
Figure out iron throne amongst Dany/Jon with who is left.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:15 AM   #3747
The Insider

Quote:
3 way sex scene with Dany, Sansa, and Cersei.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:16 AM   #3748
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Placed that could still raise a sizable Army....

- The Reach (Sam is now the lord of High Garden
- Dorn (no connection)
- Vale (Stark connection)
- Riverlands (Lord Tully)
- Westerlands ( Jamie is Lord of casterly rock)
- Meereen ( Dario)

So they might be able to form at least a army of a couple thousand.....

But that’s it Westeros is spent....
- Who ever was willing to support the Targs over Cersei have already done so.

- Whoever was willing to fight on behalf of the Martell-Sands probably have already done so

- Knights of the Vale were probably wiped out by the AotD

- Tully's diminished by Lannister/Bolton/Frey alliance

- Lannisters diminished by dragons / Dothraki or loyal to Cersei.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:22 AM   #3749
World's Best Boss

Eh. Dany could just go full Aegon the conquerer and BBQ her way through King's Landing. The fact that two dragons survived mitigates the loss of her army.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:23 AM   #3750
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

My guess?

Episode 4 - Dealing with the aftermath of the Great War and planning the move/attack on Kings Landing.

Episode 5 - Attack on Kings Landing.

Episode 6 - Aftermath of Attack on Kings Landing. Who sits on the Iron Throne and then a brief look into the near future.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.