Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:41 AM   #3736
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yeah, totally different than Meck's "I know everything" let me tell you what the Chiefs are doing schtick.

I am guessing he would be available because they are using Moore as the primary and Mooney will be a FA and probably walk next year.

Jeudy is being talked about on ESPN right now as on the block.
But what's affordable? The Broncos trading Jeudy to a division rival that they haven't beaten since 2016 seems....slim.

Mooney, sure. But aren't other teams going to be in on him too? And doesn't our draft status immediately put us at an inherent disadvantage?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 11:49 AM   #3737
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
But what's affordable? The Broncos trading Jeudy to a division rival that they haven't beaten since 2016 seems....slim.

Mooney, sure. But aren't other teams going to be in on him too? And doesn't our draft status immediately put us at an inherent disadvantage?
Well, teams looking to add would be playoff contenders.

Cincinnati -Chase, Higgins, Boyd-No

Buffalo-Diggs, Davis, Kincaid-No

Miami-Hill, Waddle, Claypool, Berrios-No

Philadelphia-AJ Brown, Devonta, Goedert-No

49ers-Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, McCaffrey-No

Cowboys-Lamb,Cooks, Gallup-No

Honestly, if there is any competition it would be someone not really a contender but trying to get relevant like a Cleveland.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:52 AM   #3738
MVP

Quote:

I'm not giving up a high round pick for a half season rental. Mooney would be a good fit, but you're going to have to be able to keep him beyond February.

I'm not into screwing myself next year.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:54 AM   #3739
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I'm not giving up a high round pick for a half season rental. Mooney would be a good fit, but you're going to have to be able to keep him beyond February.

I'm not into screwing myself next year.
Why?

If Mooney is a rental you realize we get a comp pick back when he signs a big contract next year if we don't resign him?

No brainer.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:57 AM   #3740
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If you you are saying we need to make a big trade before the deadline you're saying exactly that.

These guys need MORE SNAPS, not fewer.
I did not once say we have to. I would love to but doubt theres an option viable and we dont need to be desperate.

These guys do need more snaps. But until they are ready the guys vulturing those snaps are guys like skyy and mvs. It's why I advocated for a bandaid. But whatever... Water under the bridge and we'll skate through it fine. Yeah I think it's probably too late to bring anyone in midstream and we'll probably be fine.

I think rice is good enough for this year. And our offense will be fine. but yeah, damn right next year we should stay aggresive even if that relies mostly on the draft
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:59 AM   #3741
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
The problem is, we won't really know until AFTER the trade deadline...at that point it will be too late.

There are guys that can be had now that are affordable.

Time to get on the phone and add another weapon for the SB run.
I agree. But Meck is right that young players do improve. BUT, since the Chiefs are a contender, Id like them to add a WR as well.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:01 PM   #3742
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I did not once say we have to. I would love to but doubt theres an option viable and we dont need to be desperate.

These guys do need more snaps. But until they are ready the guys vulturing those snaps are guys like skyy and mvs. It's why I advocated for a bandaid. But whatever... Water under the bridge and we'll skate through it fine. Yeah I think it's probably too late to bring anyone in midstream and we'll probably be fine.

I think rice is good enough for this year. And our offense will be fine. but yeah, damn right next year we should stay aggresive even if that relies mostly on the draft
100 percent we should keep drafting weapons.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:02 PM   #3743
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I agree. But Meck is right that young players do improve. BUT, since the Chiefs are a contender, Id like them to add a WR as well.
That's a perfectly reasonable take.

At what cost is the only concern.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:03 PM   #3744
Generational Player

Quote:

Nothing wrong with developing. Rice looks like a keeper, he needs a lot more snaps.

But we don't need to be feeding Moore, Watson, and Noah Gray so much on a SB contender.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:04 PM   #3745
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:

Um, since 2015....Just saying.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-12-2023, 12:04 PM   #3746
Veteran

I just heard a rumor from a randy in walmart that he seen Jordan Jefferson shopping for double-wides in Harrisonville, MO. Any truth to this CP?
Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Trevo_410 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:05 PM   #3747
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This. I doubt we pull that off in the current trade market. But absolutely... You can add veterans while being relentlessly focused on developing your young guys. It's a step I would've preferred earlier in the year but oh well, water under the bridge. And I certainly don't think it should stop us from being aggresive next year even if it's primarily through the draft.

We're fine for now. But I don't apologize for believing we could and should be better in this area.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:06 PM   #3748
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevo_410 View Post
I just heard a rumor from a randy in walmart that he seen Jordan Jefferson shopping for double-wides in Harrisonville, MO. Any truth to this CP?
Not sure why we would care about an old QB.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:13 PM   #3749
In Search of a Life

I wouldn't mind seeing about Zach Ertz
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2023, 12:14 PM   #3750
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I'm for adding a receiver if he's a clear cut #1 or #2 option. But that would be really expensive. At point, just give Ross and whoever the next 2 next WRs starting receiver snaps and just roll with it. I don't see what adding a player like Hardman would solve other than adding to the logjam of average at best WRs.

So unless we can get Marquise Brown or Hopkins or that caliber receiver, we might just need to play our cards.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.