Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:09 AM   #361
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Taking a shot with TSLA at 873

Sell order at 925

ENDP looks juicy.

Buy order set at 1.32

sell order 1.59 going for 20%
I got a little nervous. ENDP started barcoding at 1.39/1.40 so I sold at 1.40

Got in on ETRade at 1.32 for a 6% gain
Got in on Webull at 1.28 for a 9.3% gain
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:18 AM   #362
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:

Nice win, but that doesn't count toward your 97 remaining billionaire trades since it wasn't a 10 percent gain.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:20 AM   #363
Supporter

Quote:

Nice work dude. You're on a nice little roll here.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:21 AM   #364
Kind of a mod

Quote:

Do you ever lose? Curious how all of these gains work out in the long run if you occasionally whiff and end up losing big.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:55 AM   #365
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Nice win, but that doesn't count toward your 97 remaining billionaire trades since it wasn't a 10 percent gain.
I'm throwing some 20% wins in there to make up the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nice work dude. You're on a nice little roll here.
16 trades in a row without a loss. And doing it with this shitty ass market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Do you ever lose? Curious how all of these gains work out in the long run if you occasionally whiff and end up losing big.
I'm bag holding AMC so there's that. As I mentioned before I'm throwing my whole Webull account in to a trade each time. I started with $250 so I'm telling myself thats all I can lose. And yes I've lost plenty of times in the past just like everyone else.. BUT since I started using this method I laid out for you guys it's working every time. If it continues and if my Webull account gets sizable I'll be putting a stop loss on every trade.

I was wondering if anyone else is having luck with it.

Thanks for the replies. I was wondering if I was just entertaining myself.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:02 PM   #366
Fish are scared of me

The funny thing is, I've had that screener captured on my favorites list for over two years and look at it nearly every day and have been adamentely trying to figure out how to profit from it but I had been focusing on the volume column and the gainers column when the whole friggin time the answer was in the decliners column.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:09 PM   #367
Kind of a mod

Quote:
I'm throwing some 20% wins in there to make up the difference.

16 trades in a row without a loss. And doing it with this shitty ass market.

I'm bag holding AMC so there's that. As I mentioned before I'm throwing my whole Webull account in to a trade each time. I started with $250 so I'm telling myself thats all I can lose. And yes I've lost plenty of times in the past just like everyone else.. BUT since I started using this method I laid out for you guys it's working every time. If it continues and if my Webull account gets sizable I'll be putting a stop loss on every trade.

I was wondering if anyone else is having luck with it.

Thanks for the replies. I was wondering if I was just entertaining myself.
Fascinating - thanks. Down the road a ways you'll have to update us on your long-term results. Seems like a lot of work, but it seems to be working for you.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:15 PM   #368
Fish are scared of me

SPY today -0.60%

CP today -0.93%

Top two stocks
ARIS 4.05% selected by KcCrow
AKAN 3.93% selected by KcCrow

AKAN is leading the board by a large margin at 13.35% from 4/1

We had 18 out of 58 stocks green today.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:34 AM   #369
Fish are scared of me

Watching RIVN this morning down 19% right now premarket

Lots of volume. It's going to move one way or the other today

News that Ford is selling 8 million shares of RIVN

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 05-09-2022 at 06:43 AM..
Old 05-09-2022, 07:33 AM   #370
Politically Incorrect

I'm investing in Vaseline today. Not the company, just a large jar...........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 07:34 AM   #371
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Watching RIVN this morning down 19% right now premarket

Lots of volume. It's going to move one way or the other today

News that Ford is selling 8 million shares of RIVN
If you like the company, buy 50% now and hold off to see if it hit's $20 then buy more
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:56 AM   #372
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
If you like the company, buy 50% now and hold off to see if it hit's $20 then buy more
Only looking for a day trade. I want in and out.

Just grabbed ATER at 4.07
Old 05-09-2022, 08:48 AM   #373
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Only looking for a day trade. I want in and out.

Just grabbed ATER at 4.07
That's right I forgot.

You put stop losses in everything correct?
Old 05-09-2022, 08:57 AM   #374
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
That's right I forgot.

You put stop losses in everything correct?
Sometimes. Kinda depends on what my gut tells me. LOL

I'm trading these stocks after they've already taken a dump so there really shouldn't be much downside.

I hate stop losses because 9 times out of 10 they get taken out and the stock moves right back up.

Already sold 250 shares of ATER at 4.28 for a 5% gain

Got the other 250 set to sell at 4.48 trying to get 10%.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #375
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Sometimes. Kinda depends on what my gut tells me. LOL

I'm trading these stocks after they've already taken a dump so there really shouldn't be much downside.

I hate stop losses because 9 times out of 10 they get taken out and the stock moves right back up.

Already sold 250 shares of ATER at 4.28 for a 5% gain

Got the other 250 set to sell at 4.48 trying to get 10%.
I just changed my sell order down to 4.28 for the remainder so I can hopefully escape with 5% on all. of it. I'll probably regret as they are reporting earning AH and it may boom. **** it!