Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2022, 12:41 PM  
Trained to reign as the one.

Per 610 Sports [and Schefter]: EB will return to the Chiefs next season.

Don't shoot the messenger

https://www.audacy.com/610sports/spo...n-as-chiefs-oc

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-25-2022, 10:04 AM   #361
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Fire Andy Reid?

Never.

Gonna.

Happen.

He'll be here until he wants to retire. Or he dies.
Well, EB leaving and getting HC job isn't going to happen either.

Which is it? What you WANT or what is reality? You're double-talking again.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:05 AM   #362
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Sorry, I don't change my opinion on woman beaters who threaten rape.

**** EB.
So now it his about his past, not about his problems with the Chiefs?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:08 AM   #363
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Funny none of those were mentioned in Clay Florio's article. Instead of maybe going into specifics on why he's not getting a HC job because of his past....they elected to make shit up about how much of an egocentric asshole he is.

It's almost like it's fan fiction that was only written to gain attention.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:09 AM   #364
I'll be back.

His past informs his present.

Connect the dots.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:09 AM   #365
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So then Clay Florio's article is 75% ****ing garbage? Because according to him....it was his play calls and his game plan.
I can't comment on the veracity of that part.

I do know that 90% of the description of EB in that piece - "arrogant, short-tempered" matches everything people say about him in Boulder, so we can assume all of THAT is accurate.

But I don't honestly know whose game plan that was, or who was at fault, etc...

The eye test tells me it was Reid, because we've literally seen that exact same shit happen before. Weren't we up 21-3 to both Cincy and Tennesee?

Reid DID say he sent the call in at the end of the half...but I've seen reports that it was EB.

Andy won't ever say it was EB though - "I'm the coach, I have to do a better job getting a play in there."

Like when we lost to Tennessee, "which calls were the ones you made?"

Andy says "I made all the bad ones."

Come on, now. Obfuscation.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:10 AM   #366
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Its about all of it.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:10 AM   #367
I'll be back.

Quote:
It's almost like it's fan fiction that was only written to gain attention.
Once every three years, this incredible CRAVING for attention TAKES HOLD of not only MYSELF but MARTY TOO!

We just NEED IT SO BADLY!!!! WE NEED TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND CLICKS ONCE EVERY THREE YEARS OR WE GO INTO HYPERBARIC SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:11 AM   #368
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
His past informs his present.

Connect the dots.
If his past was that important, so important that it was preventing him from getting a job elsewhere, why wasn't it mentioned AT ALL, not only by you but by anyone?

In fact, the fluff piece Arrowhead Addict put out last night doesn't mention it either.

It's either an issue or it isn't and it didn't seem to be an issue for most people until the rest of the narratives dried up.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:12 AM   #369
Be Kind To Your Pets

I think Andy and EB are on pretty good terms. Andy is loyal to a fault with his coaches. So, one more year and we'll see what happens.

I also noticed that they announce this one day after I renewed my season tickets, so they were probably waiting to see if I was going to renew before deciding what to do with EB. So I guess I was the holdup on the process.

You're welcome.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:12 AM   #370
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Once every three years, this incredible CRAVING for attention TAKES HOLD of not only MYSELF but MARTY TOO!

We just NEED IT SO BADLY!!!! WE NEED TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND CLICKS ONCE EVERY THREE YEARS OR WE GO INTO HYPERBARIC SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
I said attention....not clicks.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:12 AM   #371
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Well, EB leaving and getting HC job isn't going to happen either.

Which is it? What you WANT or what is reality? You're double-talking again.
I WANTED Kafka to take over. Either for Reid or for EB.

That's not happening anytime soon.

I'm just going to watch some games this year. Hope Patrick doesn't regress...again. watch as they waste another year of his prime with this bullshit. Probably have to lose to the Bills this coming year...
Old 02-25-2022, 10:13 AM   #372
I'll be back.

Quote:
I said attention....not clicks.
oh lord, the point still stands
Old 02-25-2022, 10:13 AM   #373
I'll be back.

Quote:

It's either an issue or it isn't
15 interviews

no HC job

yeah, it's an issue
Old 02-25-2022, 10:13 AM   #374
Veteran

I shudder to think about the new rights Bienema got in this new deal. Last time was playcalling, maybe now he takes over the initial scripted plays too.

I suspect Bienema is the HC succession plan now that we have seen Kafka leave and EB retained and that sucks.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-25-2022, 10:13 AM   #375
left blank intentionally

Quote:
If his past was that important, so important that it was preventing him from getting a job elsewhere, why wasn't it mentioned AT ALL, not only by you but by anyone?

In fact, the fluff piece Arrowhead Addict put out last night doesn't mention it either.

It's either an issue or it isn't and it didn't seem to be an issue for most people until the rest of the narratives dried up.
I don't think we knew that he beat a woman up and threatened to rape her until recently, either...