Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:30 PM   #361
In Search of a Life

Watkins was never going to put up #1 WR numbers with his injury history, and with guys like Hill, Kelce and Hunt on the team.

If he's healthy in 5 weeks and KC puts up some points and wins some playoff games then it's money well spent since he's an important piece in a well tuned machine.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:11 PM   #362
In Search of a Life

Exactly. And we have the luxury of being able to rest guys for the playoffs. I just hope it doesn't cost us HFA. Our defense needs the home crowd.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:26 AM   #363
Veteran

I’m thinking I’d rather him and Berry sit and just plan to come out for the Chargers game this next Thursday. Theyll have enough time afterwards to recover coming off a short week but it’s about time for both of them to start knocking the rust off for the playoffs.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:51 AM   #364
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
I’m thinking I’d rather him and Berry sit and just plan to come out for the Chargers game this next Thursday. Theyll have enough time afterwards to recover coming off a short week but it’s about time for both of them to start knocking the rust off for the playoffs.
I want Watkins as insurance against the Ravens D. Berry can wait til the Chargers game
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:12 AM   #365
MVP

Quote:
If we lose a game isn't home field advantage screwed?
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:49 AM   #366
In Search of a Life

I think NE loses to Pitt and Houston loses 1 game. I'd bet 13-3 has a 75% chance of taking HFA.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 07:35 AM   #367
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I think they both need to play as soon as they can. You play to win the game in front of you. If they play against the Ravens, they start knocking rust off sooner. If they sit, and lose to the Ravens then that Charger game is the season. Beat the Ravens and lose to Chargers and KC still has chance for the division and 1st round bye. Lose to both and KC goes from #1 seed to #5 in 4 days. The Ravens game is huge.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-07-2018, 07:38 AM   #368
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I think NE loses to Pitt and Houston loses 1 game. I'd bet 13-3 has a 75% chance of taking HFA.
Pitt and the Colts are our only shot at losing a game and still getting 1 seed. If lose in the AFC and Houston doesnt they get the tie breaker.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:51 AM   #369
In Search of a Life

We as fans wanna push for the 1 seed and play now but andy and company seem to be all about being 100% in january
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:56 AM   #370
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We as fans wanna push for the 1 seed and play now but andy and company seem to be all about being 100% in january
Yep. At least that's behind my resoning.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-07-2018, 08:09 AM   #371
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Yes, I want the #1 seed because I already bought tickets for the AFCCG at Arrowhead. I want this to happen so desperately.

Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:10 AM   #372
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I want Watkins as insurance against the Ravens D. Berry can wait til the Chargers game
You don't even want him out there for 5 or 10 snaps just to get the feel back?
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:15 AM   #373
In Search of a Life

All the Chiefs need to do is win 7 in a row and they are the Champs.

5 home games and 2 Road games- *Including Playoffs and SB.

That is about the best path we have had....ever!

Latest standings.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:04 AM   #374
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
You're understating the difference between Conley and Watkins. A healthy Watkins is 10x the receiver Conley is.
so if Watkins is always injured and can't stay on the field, doesn't that factor in his value?

How valuable or good has Eric Berry been the last two years? Not better than most
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:32 AM   #375
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Signing Sammy Watkins for $16M per year was NEVER about getting $16M worth of statistical production from him.

It was about putting together the most dynamic set of offensive playmakers the NFL has ever seen on one team, making them virtually impossible to defend. We paid for the entire offense to boom. And it worked.

Now we see where things are without one of the big 5 no longer on the roster...
For $16m they could have signed a playmaker who doesn't have recurring injury problems. I don't mind overpaying for a receiver weapon. Mahomes was new and the more weapons you give him, the quicker he eases into the game. But this is the same damn foot injury Watkins has had his whole career. It's one thing to be injury prone. It's a bad look when you sign a guy and he gets injured by the same injury you should have seen coming.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.