Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:54 PM   #361
I'll be back.

Holy shit.

So I've been ****ing this girl for a few weeks. We're technically not dating, her choice. She doesn't want a boyfriend. Even so, we had dinner last week before we ****ed. I paid.

I asked her to come over Friday and she said she was busy. That's fine, whatever.

Checked with her today to see if she wants to get together this week and she said "you made me feel disposable by not replying Friday."

Bitch we're not even dating and I still bought you dinner last week. And you feel "disposable." Because I didn't reply when you said you were busy. WHAT THE ****?!

Women.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #362
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Holy shit.

So I've been ****ing this girl for a few weeks. We're technically not dating, her choice. She doesn't want a boyfriend. Even so, we had dinner last week before we ****ed. I paid.

I asked her to come over Friday and she said she was busy. That's fine, whatever.

Checked with her today to see if she wants to get together this week and she said "you made me feel disposable by not replying Friday."

Bitch we're not even dating and I still bought you dinner last week. And you feel "disposable." Because I didn't reply when you said you were busy. WHAT THE ****?!

Women.
Mind games man. Mind games. She wants more now.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 07:59 PM   #363
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Mind games man. Mind games. She wants more now.
I suspect, in actuality, she's just ****ing someone else.

Which, you know, she could just ****ing tell me that.

That's what I get for fooling around with a 26-year old, though. They're all idiotic ****ing ****s at that age.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:06 PM   #364
Emporer of Mongo

This thread is the Chiefs of dating threads..

Factory of sadness
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:10 PM   #365
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post

Factory of sadness
I'm happy enough, I ****ed the shit out of her for 3 weeks.

Should have been 3 months, though.

God dammit. Ending a **** buddy relationship over a text message. How dumb can a bitch be.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:12 PM   #366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post

Factory of sadness
And GoChiefs is Alex Smith.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #367
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
And GoChiefs is Alex Smith.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:23 PM   #368
I'll be back.

**** this ****ing shit.

I'm getting a big pile of BBQ tomorrow.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #369
I'll be back.

WE WEREN'T EVEN ****ING DATING

AND SHE GETS MAD OVER ME NOT SENDING A TEXT

WHAT THE **** HO
Old 08-23-2015, 08:27 PM   #370

Just like Alex Smith. No pocket awareness, completely frozen for the sack. Now Peyton Manning is marching up and down her field with his noodle arm.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:28 PM   #371
Banned

Quote:

WHAT THE **** HO
**** that bitch bruh.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:32 PM   #372
I'll be back.

Women are ****ING IDIOTS.

I just ordered a PIZZA.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:35 PM   #373
Banned

Quote:
Women are ****ING IDIOTS.

I just ordered a PIZZA.
Trust me when I say this... I KNOW. Do not text her... control yourself if you have that urge. eat that pizza.. put some ranch on it and work out hard tomorrow.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:46 PM   #374
MER

Quote:
Holy shit.

Women.
Would you like to practice having a conversation with women?

The only time you want to talk to the girl is when you want to see her. Lo and behold the only times you see her, you're ****ing her. She absolutely was disposable to you.

You didn't have the time of day for anything else.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:47 PM   #375
Mod Team

Quote:

WHAT THE **** HO
Should have texted back "**** you tomorrow?"

Always put the ball in their court.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.