Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #361
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Keep telling yourself that - that the NFL (as an organization) won’t make billions off of the Rams and the Chargers.....
He knows, I posted about the 65/35 split.

He's got cognitive dissonance. He doesn't want to believe it, so he won't.

It's simply complex.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-21-2018, 02:16 PM   #362
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Ad revenue, TV $$, you ****ing idiot. Follow the MONEY and you'll figure it the **** out.

LA is a MORE LUCRATIVE MARKET than St Louis, believe it or not...plus, don't know if you heard (or if you're capable of even remembering back that far) the Rams moved TO LA from St Louis recently.

SUCCESSFUL TEAM = MORE PEOPLE WATCH

MORE PEOPLE WATCH = MORE TV MONEY FOR NFL

MORE TV MONEY FOR NFL = PROFIT

It's not a tough equation for someone with an IQ that is higher than room temperature...

I don’t understand why this simple concept evades some of these guys.....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:20 PM   #363
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Keep telling yourself that - that the NFL (as an organization) won’t make billions off of the Rams and the Chargers.....
The NFL already makes billions of dollars and according to you the LA franchises are going to fail in that city, so tell me how the NFL is going to make billions of dollars off of failed franchises.

All I need to know on this subject is explained by who voted which way in the poll. If you look at the "yes" votes, it's the most weak minded, off-center people on this board.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 11-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #364
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
He knows, I posted about the 65/35 split.

He's got cognitive dissonance. He doesn't want to believe it, so he won't.

It's simply complex.
If I was as stupid as you are, I'd be depressed too.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:24 PM   #365
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Is there a youtube clip? I didn't watch the game closely... would love to see the blatant missed false starts.

All you have to do is look at the Goff touchdown run. His tackle moved nearly a full second BEFORE the ball was snapped. No call.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #366
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
The NFL already makes billions of dollars
Shocker : those greedy corksoakers want more.

Quote:
and according to you the LA franchises are going to fail in that city, so tell me how the NFL is going to make billions of dollars off of failed franchises.
THE NFL IS TRYING TO MAKE 2 LA TEAMS WINNERS THIS YEAR SO THAT THEY DON'T FAIL.

Have you been paying attention?

You have severe comprehension issues. How are old ARE you, Coach?

Hit your head much in your playing days? Possible CTE?? Been to a neurological expert lately?

Quote:
All I need to know on this subject is explained by who voted which way in the poll. If you look at the "yes" votes, it's the most weak minded, off-center people on this board.
Notice I'm not one of them.

Because the NFL isn't out to get us.

The NFL doesn't care about KC.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 11-21-2018 at 02:33 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:26 PM   #367
Veteran

I asked a question about home/away scheduling and the response was that it's a formula and it all evens out. I'm trying to understand the formula that says the Chiefs and Patriots have played 10 times since 2000 with 7 in New England and 3 in Kansas City. Maybe math is different now however that formula seems a bit skewed towards one team.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:28 PM   #368
left blank intentionally

Quote:
If I was as stupid as you are, I'd be depressed too.
I'd be insulted if I gave a **** about what a pissbeer swilling, double-digit IQ-having closet-case on an unofficial NFL message board thinks of me.

You probably rape little boys. LoneWolf Sandusky.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:28 PM   #369
MVP

Quote:
The NFL already makes billions of dollars and according to you the LA franchises are going to fail in that city, so tell me how the NFL is going to make billions of dollars off of failed franchises.

Never been a rich man, myself, but I have, on occasion, come into contact with a few and I can tell you this for a FACT: The more money you (the NFL) have, the more you crave.

The NFL is a money making machine. Lenny Dawson made $30,000 a year when he played. He was “rich”. Had to work at a real job in the off season. How many years ago was that?

Today? The TRAINERS make over $250,000 per year - the TRAINERS. If you can’t see where this is going - you might rethink your position on corporate “greed”......

Again, I’m not claiming “fixing”....But I am claiming that whatever the hell it takes to improve the profit margin each year to pay for a $120 million player - they WILL do that.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:32 PM   #370
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I asked a question about home/away scheduling and the response was that it's a formula and it all evens out. I'm trying to understand the formula that says the Chiefs and Patriots have played 10 times since 2000 with 7 in New England and 3 in Kansas City. Maybe math is different now however that formula seems a bit skewed towards one team.
Go back to 1998, we went to NE in 1998, Marty thought on the road @NE was a great time to reinsert Grbac into the lineup and it destroyed our season.

Been a regular visitor ever since.

The one time I remember them coming to Arrowhead, on MNF like 3 years ago, we curbstomped those bitches.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:34 PM   #371
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Chiefs and Patriots are scheduled to play every 3 years this rotates home and away. The other years are determined by previous year finish and what the predetermined home and away setup for that year is. For the most part it's just luck.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:35 PM   #372
Veteran

Quote:
Go back to 1998, we went to NE in 1998, Marty thought on the road @NE was a great time to reinsert Grbac into the lineup and it destroyed our season.

Been a regular visitor ever since.

The one time I remember them coming to Arrowhead, on MNF like 3 years ago, we curbstomped those bitches.
I try not to remember 1998 and the Vaseline Bowl complete with TG touchdown takeaway...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:37 PM   #373
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Chiefs and Patriots are scheduled to play every 3 years this rotates home and away. The other years are determined by previous year finish and what the predetermined home and away setup for that year is. For the most part it's just luck.
I'm pretty sure Vegas operates on that sort of "luck"...

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's all just in our heads. If the Chiefs had been winning all of those Superbowls, I'm sure the major competitors would all be coming to Arrowhead each year...

I don't really believe the NFL is out to spoil it for KC. It's sorta fun to look at the numbers and see what sort of wild conspiracy theories arise. If I thought it was really rigged, I wouldn't watch it.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:40 PM   #374
MVP

Refs certainly seems to make decisions about how they are going to call games instead of just calling what they see. Too often they seems to decide that one team is bad and is going to commit penalties. It also seems like they decide to help teams get back into a game.

Whatever it is, Refs need to just call what they see instead of getting involved in their games.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 11-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #375
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I'd be insulted if I gave a **** about what a pissbeer swilling, double-digit IQ-having closet-case on an unofficial NFL message board thinks of me.

You probably rape little boys. LoneWolf Sandusky.
Holy shit, a second rate musician and dead beat dad with a drug problem and clinical depression made fun of me.

Closed Thread