Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 06:51 PM   #361
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For perspective.

In the SB the chiefs gave up 30 pressures on 56 snaps. The starting OL gave up 2, 5, 6, 7 and 9 individually. Wylie was the 9 with no sacks and no hits (so 9 hurries).

In 59 snaps the Chiefs gave up 21 pressures yesterday. Morris was responsible for 10 of them including a sack and 2 QB hits.

Everyone was a disaster vs TB but still NOBODY was close to as bad as Morris was Sunday. On a day when Taylor and Thuney were 2nd in pressures allowed with 4, which would've made them positively standout in that SB.

Again, as an individual performance, I've never seen worse. Morris destroyed everything we tried to do yesterday. It was shocking really. You just don't see an OL largely hold their own except for one guy getting repeatedly fired into the sun. And even after he was getting help, he was still getting wrecked.

There's no silver lining. It was the kind of day that gets guys cut in pre-season. You rarely see ANYONE have a game like that and turn into an everyday starter. Just having starting caliber tools should prevent that kind of massacre. Getting beat that bad, that quickly and that often suggests there are real tools issues that are likely to create a backup ceiling for him.

Unless he was just shitfaced or sick as a dog. I just don't see how else one can have a day like that.
Keep playing him
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 07:05 PM   #362
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Keep playing him
And keep Mahomes running for his life… great strategy.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 07:34 PM   #363
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
And keep Mahomes running for his life… great strategy.
Bad take machine at it again thanks for chimming in dipshit
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 07:36 PM   #364
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Bad take machine at it again thanks for chimming in dipshit
You want to double down on someone whose ceiling looks to be Can’t Erving.

Like Nebraska trying to become bowl eligible… you fail.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 07:45 PM   #365
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
You want to double down on someone whose ceiling looks to be Can’t Erving.

Like Nebraska trying to become bowl eligible… you fail.
Silence you cro magnon
Old 12-26-2023, 07:58 PM   #366
Dazed and Confused

Well, you know, he isn't a top ten pick, he's a third round rookie replacing the starter. Just a little perspective. Did he play good, no he was terrible. Expecting much more was a pipe dream really. JMHO
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-27-2023, 12:56 AM   #367
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
This. 100% this.

Rookie left tackles with the talent to play that position come in ALL THE TIME and crush right away because it IS a very talent dictated position.

WR's do take time because learning route running at the NFL level and learning how to find zones and get separation is a skill that has to be developed.

Playing tackle is about athleticism and power.

It's the single worst outing I've seen in a long long time by a left tackle. It was basically the ballgame. Yes it was that bad.
Bullshit! It's only changed a little since college has adopted a more pro style offense. And its still rare that 3rd rounders get a start in their rookie year, its that hard of a position.

I remember Mecki Becton a first-rounder had worse games as a high first rounder. He has improved some but still struggles. Mahommes has slipped into bailing way early again and it started early in the season. Not to mention he can't seem to recognize when he has a pocket from when there isn't. He has done that all year also.

But whatever blame it on the rookie 3rd rounder if you want. Ignore that I admitted he had a bag game.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:01 AM   #368
Fight, build, win!

Was it Wanye's fault Pat threw a rookie pick six right into a breaking to the ball CB jones. Was it his fault Pat threw an inbound pick on a ball that was an easy throw out of bounds and lived another day? Who had the worst game?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:13 AM   #369
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Bullshit! It's only changed a little since college has adopted a more pro style offense. And its still rare that 3rd rounders get a start in their rookie year, its that hard of a position.

I remember Mecki Becton a first-rounder had worse games as a high first rounder. He has improved some but still struggles. Mahommes has slipped into bailing way early again and it started early in the season. Not to mention he can't seem to recognize when he has a pocket from when there isn't. He has done that all year also.

But whatever blame it on the rookie 3rd rounder if you want. Ignore that I admitted he had a bag game.
He got owned the whole game. Sit the **** down and
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 01:15 AM   #370
Fight, build, win!

Patrick took a beating in the OB Jr years had injuries and for all that he is quicker to bail. Those beating take a toll especially after the ball is out and he is still being hit. He seems suspicious of the o line and its showing in his play this year.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:17 AM   #371
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
He got owned the whole game. Sit the **** down and
**** you asswipe. I will say what I want to say put me on ignore if you don't like. You seem that big a puss anyway.;
Old 12-27-2023, 01:27 AM   #372
Fight, build, win!

The Guardian of Guy Code lol. I see why you changed that. More like gay code guardian.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:28 AM   #373
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
**** you asswipe. I will say what I want to say put me on ignore if you don't like. You seem that big a puss anyway.;
Then you ****in with the very wrong one on this board. I promise you that.

Everything I said about Morris is true. He got absolutely smashed on Monday and doesn't look anything like a tackle that can hit the field with the athletic and intangibles we need for a franchise QB. Period
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:34 AM   #374
Politically Incorrect

I Wantya new and much better O lineman.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:40 AM   #375
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Then you ****in with the very wrong one on this board. I promise you that.

I must be ****in with Mike Tyson Mr Gaurdian of the guy code I think I am ****ing with a dipshit.

Everything I said about Morris is true. He got absolutely smashed on Monday and doesn't look anything like a tackle that can hit the field with the athletic and intangibles we need for a franchise QB. Period
Well your opinion doesn't mean jackshit. Wanye had a bad game against 2w very good speed rushers. He got the nod because we have nobody else because of injuries. OB Jr looked that bad all the time as a Chief.