Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:54 AM   #361
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
How is saying a cop is crazy for beating the hell out of a 350k car’s window a bunch of lip?

Tyreek rolled his window up after the officer took his ID. I don’t believe the cop ever said leave it down? Tyreek rolls it up to have a private conversation with his lawyer.

Then the cop starts beating on the glass again and tyreek rolls it down and asks him to stop. You’re saying police can trample over private property in the event of a simple traffic stop? You gonna bend over to a power hungry cop in a situation like that?
Beating the hell out of the car window? Being a bit overly dramatic aren’t we? Even Reek only referred to it as knocking.

And the idea that rolling up the window just because you’ve given the officer your ID is acceptable is asinine. The officer was trying to communicate with him, he kept asking about the lack of a seatbelt, which is well within his authority to do. Reek was ignoring the question and then rolls the window up on him while the officer is still trying to conduct his lawful business.

I’m not going to say I agreed with everything the officers did in that video, but Reek was clearly acting like an entitled bitch.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:56 AM   #362
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post

legit stop. speeding in a construction zone. brazen and bellicose behavior from Tyreek. you cant big time a cop. If Tyreek had played that differently, he could have been on his way in 5 minutes plus however long it takes to take 3 selfies.
Tyreek trying to tell that cop what to do...

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:04 AM   #363
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
If Hill and Calais weren’t wealthy and an army of NFL security didn’t descend on the scene, they both would have been arrested and the charges would have included things like obstruction/resisting arrest/assault on an officer.it would have gone from a simple motor vehicle infraction to a felony.
Actually if it weren't for a fan taping the whole thing from beginning to finish, same deal. Look at how they did scheffler dirty and the only thing that saved him was a side video
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:05 AM   #364
Indian Twitter

Those cops were thugs and the one was very aggressive from the git go. Tyreek was trying to comply when he opened his door but when he did the guy went after him. I'd have to watch it again but I don't think I heard any "please" or "sir" from that cop just aggressive demands.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:22 AM   #365
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters View Post
Saw the body cam footage. Cheetah was in the wrong.
I think both sides were in the wrong here:

Reek:

-wasn't wearing a seat belt

-speeding (supposedly)

-giving the cop attitude

-not rolling down the window

Police:

-use of excessive force

-verbal abuse

Unfortunately for the cops, i don't think what Tyreek did warranted that much force being used on him.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:24 AM   #366
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Beating the hell out of the car window? Being a bit overly dramatic aren’t we? Even Reek only referred to it as knocking.

And the idea that rolling up the window just because you’ve given the officer your ID is acceptable is asinine. The officer was trying to communicate with him, he kept asking about the lack of a seatbelt, which is well within his authority to do. Reek was ignoring the question and then rolls the window up on him while the officer is still trying to conduct his lawful business.

I’m not going to say I agreed with everything the officers did in that video, but Reek was clearly acting like an entitled bitch.
I'm sure Rosenhaus told him to roll up the window. Just comply with the officer, whether he's in the right or wrong, and move on with your life.

Apparently the cops didn't know who he was...how stupid are you?

Last edited by SHOWTIME; Today at 07:30 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:31 AM   #367
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I mean heres the thing, if he was that bothered by knocking on the window; why would he roll it up? From the sound of it he was trying to call drew during the stop. I thought it was rosenhaus, but it may have been the dolphins security guy drew Brooks. It's entirely possible he was trying to call someone or was getting advice to roll the window up which would have been fine if windows weren't tinted or he was distracted. Can't blame the officer for being on edge but you also cant assume ill intent from Tyreek.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #368
best in the biz

No careless driving, no stop.

No attitude, no cuffs.

Cause and effect.

Amazing how many will excuses these actions.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #369
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:

Not to mention his windows are pretty dark on the tint making it hard for officers to see what he is doing. That would immediately make me leery of what someone is doing in the car and put me on edge if I was stopping someone.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 07:38 AM   #370
Thread I will end you.......

1 cop was out of line. And there is 1 cop now on admin duty. Let's not call out all cops when talking about this. 1 bad apple... and that bad apple was over the line.
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #371
Grand champ

There are over 20 million police stops in this country each year. The fear of a civilian crashing out and shooting a cop during a routine traffic stop is way overblown.

It’s about control and exerting power. I think that’s also evidenced by them forcing him to sit down on the pavement as well. He’s handcuffed and surrounded by cops; he’s no longer a danger or threat to flee. Still they force him to sit because it’s not about safety - it’s about forcing him to submit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #372
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Dude thinks he knows it all.

via GIPHY

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:41 AM   #373
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
1 cop was out of line. And there is 1 cop now on admin duty. Let's not call out all cops when talking about this. 1 bad apple... and that bad apple was over the line.
People say this all the time but why don’t the good apples ever speak up?

Do you know the full phrase you’re quoting? It’s “one bad apple can spoil the bunch”.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:43 AM   #374
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
People say this all the time but why don’t the good apples ever speak up?
Oh, yeah.. this is why lol

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #375
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
I'm sure Rosenhaus told him to roll up the window. Just comply with the officer, whether he's in the right or wrong, and move on with your life.

Apparently the cops didn't know who he was...how stupid are you?

Ok now this is one seriously ironic statement.

Quote:
“It just went from 0 to 60, man, from the moment that those guys pulled up behind me, knocked on my window, it went from 0 to 60 immediately,” Hill told NBC News on Monday night.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.