Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:08 AM   #361
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I like it too. But I don't care for the back half being mesh.

The one I'd really like to get is this:

But they're continuously out of stock. I've seen some sellers on FB peddling them, but those are probably scams, and I'm not paying $200 for a ****ing hat from some reselling vulture on eBay.
I like that one, as well.

The one I bought last year (the one the players were wearing) sucked. And this year's version looks like a variation on the same thing.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:09 AM
Lzen
This message has been deleted by Lzen. Reason: NM
Old 03-05-2024, 09:12 AM   #362
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I got a couple long sleeve Ts but I really like this short sleeve I just ordered.

That looks good but the only thing is they made the SB logo grey. Why did they do that when all other parts of the shirt are in color? I think this year's logo is really cool looking.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 09:41 AM   #363
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I have an 8 yr old little girl.
Ask me about Squishmallows next.
****ing squishmallows, man. Whoever came up with those is ****ing rich.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:31 PM   #364
remember, remember

Quote:
I have an 8 yr old little girl.
Ask me about Squishmallows next.
I have a 9 year old little girl. You just gave me ptsd.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:31 PM   #365
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Well, at least she ****ed 8 years ago.
ever hear the term gestation period?
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:35 PM   #366
MVP

**** SQUISHMALLOWS.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:25 PM   #367
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
**** SQUISHMALLOWS.
You probably could if you tore a hole in one. You do you though. You don't need to let us know EVERYTHING that you're into.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:51 PM   #368
MER

I think it would be easier to **** a fat furry.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 08:29 PM   #369
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Where can i buy that banner, please?
Expand full size, download and print!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:07 PM   #370
I'll be back.

Scheels is having a huge sale on at least the 9Forty Chiefs Championship trucker hat I've been wanting. Looking at other stuff. Edit - yep, other stuff on sale.

https://www.scheels.com/p/new-era-ka..._source=google
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:13 PM   #371
The pizza king of kansas

i want a four time super bowl champ shirt
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:59 PM   #372
I'll be back.

In addition to the shit being on sale, they give you a $70 gift card if you sign up for their credit card .

Just got all this free shit, BOYEEEE.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:54 PM
DQCHIEF
This message has been deleted by DQCHIEF. Reason: Wrong picture format
Old 03-06-2024, 01:11 PM   #373
Lefty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Scheels is having a huge sale on at least the 9Forty Chiefs Championship trucker hat I've been wanting. Looking at other stuff. Edit - yep, other stuff on sale.

https://www.scheels.com/p/new-era-ka..._source=google
one of the shirts has this as a picture of the back
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sf error.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	127231  
savchief has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 01:59 PM   #374
I'll be back.

who the **** downvoted my ****ing post?

dude needs a ban
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 02:00 PM   #375
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
i want a four time super bowl champ shirt
Eh, I'll hold out until the end of the Mahomes era for a shirt that says "ten time super bowl champs"
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation