Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM  
Cheat Death

********OFFICIAL Bears vs Chiefs Preseason Game 3 Thread********

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #361
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think this is it. Toney was open for that deep shot tonight and Mahomes woulda hit him. Ross looks like a decent possession WR after a couple years of development. Hardman and Moore get cut, Hardman gets the call if someone gets hurt.
I'm trying to decide if I'm frustrated by Toney on that route.

The coaches will know if they are.

I know that I was taught that if you're in that kind of space and you see the ball coming, you attack the ball. And he didn't. He just kinda hovered there and waited for it when he clearly had a platform that would've allowed him to drive forward to the ball.

I dunno - it was a miracle play by that DB but did Toney do all he could do to be 'Quarterback Friendly' on that throw? I'm not so sure he did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:04 AM   #362
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You have two options:

A. Skyy Moore is a Chief in 2024

B. Get kicked in the face

Which one do you pick?
I've resigned myself to it. My hope is that he's simply a non-factor even if rostered. Similar to Ross most of last season - just a guy who's inactive or relegated to special teams.

If the guy goes out there and assumes the Dave Toub Memorial ST Player role, that's fine. If they make him Marcus Kemp - whatever.

Now 'Sky Moore is a Chief in 2024' means he's getting even 50% of the offensive snaps again, go ahead and lace up those sneakers because I'm getting kicked in the face at that point.

But if it's just 'makes the 53' -- I'm still fairly confident he's been sufficiently layered to simply not matter.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:13 AM   #363
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You have two options:

A. Skyy Moore is a Chief in 2024

B. Get kicked in the face

Which one do you pick?
This one is easy - Get Kkcked in the face. Ive had it done many times. I know I can handle it. Not sure about another year of Skyy Moore.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #364
Sleeping on the blacktop

How the hell were you even supposed to watch this game? My one offering was blacked out.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #365
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
How the hell were you even supposed to watch this game? My one offering was blacked out.

NFL network is replaying it today if you want to punish yourself. If not, I posted a link to the 10 minute highlight version 4 posts up.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #366
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm trying to decide if I'm frustrated by Toney on that route.

The coaches will know if they are.

I know that I was taught that if you're in that kind of space and you see the ball coming, you attack the ball. And he didn't. He just kinda hovered there and waited for it when he clearly had a platform that would've allowed him to drive forward to the ball.

I dunno - it was a miracle play by that DB but did Toney do all he could do to be 'Quarterback Friendly' on that throw? I'm not so sure he did.
I think it was a tip of the hat play to the DB.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.