Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2021, 02:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Joe Thuney to the Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post

Last edited by Dante84; 03-15-2021 at 09:38 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:36 AM   #361
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I am hoping Thuney is on the phone with Andrews, convincing him to come to KC.
Suddenly the interior of our line is SOLID. what a FIX that would be.
If you believe PFF, Reiter graded out nearly 4 points higher than Andrews.

I never believed that Reiter would get $11 million per on the market but he's a solid center and a plus player in pass pro.

I don't think I'll ever understand this irrational Reiter hate on CP.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 11:36 AM   #362
In Search of a Life

They signed Thuney to play G, hence why they were still trying to sign Williams after.

Nothing has changed.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:43 AM   #363
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I never believed that Reiter would get $11 million per on the market but he's a solid center and a plus player in pass pro.

If they decide to bring Reiter back, Im fine with that. Upgrading the Guards next to him will be a much needed improvement.

If not, I would like to see Andrews. Id prefer an experienced center, either way.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:56 AM   #364
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
They signed Thuney to play G, hence why they were still trying to sign Williams after.

Nothing has changed.
Kyle Long was introduced as a G

Joe Thuney was introduced as an OL

DRAMA ENSUES
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:58 AM   #365
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

DRAMA ENSUES
I would laugh if Veach came out and announced him as our LT.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 11:59 AM   #366
Banned!

Quote:

Every bit of this. CP has an irrational hatred of Reiter, likely due to him not being a traditional road-grader. For whatever reason, his pass-pro is vastly underrated, even though that should be priority #1. It's stupid, but it's what we do.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:03 PM   #367
In Search of a Life

Quote:

DRAMA ENSUES
I’m sure Thuney would be thrilled to know he signed for G money only to play LT.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:17 PM   #368
Andy Reid Supporter

He seems completely fine with whatever. And he should because he just got a mega contract and has never actually played LT for any length of games in the league

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:19 PM   #369
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He seems completely fine with whatever. And he should because he just got a mega contract and has never actually played LT for any length of games in the league

Exactly why the Chiefs won’t be depending on him to start at LT barring injuries.

Also, what do you expect him to say to the media? “**** no I’m not playing LT unless they give me LT money”.

Having him play LT out of necessity due to injury is one thing. Signing him for G money only to immediately plug him at LT is another.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:23 PM   #370
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Every bit of this. CP has an irrational hatred of Reiter, likely due to him not being a traditional road-grader. For whatever reason, his pass-pro is vastly underrated, even though that should be priority #1. It's stupid, but it's what we do.
Not fat enough. /Bizzaro Omaha
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:25 PM   #371
'Tis my eye!

Where's this "he signed for LT money" coming from?

The franchise tender for guards is just a hair over $18M $14.5M.

Thuney's deal was 5 years, $80M or $16M AAV, so he's not even getting paid like a top 5 GUARD, let alone like a tackle.

My bad, reading the wrong thing. Edited.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:43 PM   #372
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I still think Thuney could be our best option at LT right now. He played LT in college and Belichick put him at LT all of training camp in 2019. He was ready to roll with him.

The guy is a damn good technician and an elite pass protector. He’s very Mitchell Schwartz like.

I want to hear Veach’s presser. We got Long, LDT is coming back and Wylie is too. I could definitely see that as the plan.
I may be a loner on this one, but I'm really damn excited to be this much better at guard. And I'd rather thuney be elite at guard than good enough at LT.

Seriously, the best way to protect mahomes right now is to introduce playaction, screens, quick pass, misdirection. Guards will do that. I'm confident we'll at least find starter level talent at both tackles but think we're underplaying how much our interior upgrades improve our tackles.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:45 PM   #373
Supporter

Thuney is the best guard the Chiefs have had since Will Shields retired and I expect him to make a huge difference in the coming years.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:48 PM   #374
Stroking to the SB Champs!

This has been a great offseason. Looking forward to the rest of it.

I have no doubt in my mind that we are going to win the SB LVI
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2021, 12:57 PM   #375
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Chiefs struggle to run the ball, so people need a scapegoat. Again, no, Reiter's not the greatest, but he's not terrible. And given the LG position has been a perpetual revolving door since Jeff Allen walked away in free agency the first time through, they're tired of bitching about the lack of a Brian Waters. And LDT signed that long term deal, so it's not his fault either. Ergo, it's Reiter.

We were doing just fine running the ball when Osemele was healthy. My guess is this upgrade at LG will make people forget a lot about whatever Reiter's shortcomings might be (if we re-sign him as a starter, that is)
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.