Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #3721
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
How did this team manage to out rebound Duke 47-32 today? I'm just in absolute disbelief about today. What a game.
I have no idea WTF the Duke bigs were doing. They got theirs but they should have wrecked us on paper. Maybe the ACC isn’t as good as I give them credit for and they just look good vs ACC teams.

Maybe Kazoo shit the bed on prep.

Maybe they all got boozed up last night.

I don’t know. But it is something ridiculous. Their 2 bigs are ****ing good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:52 PM   #3722
Time Keeps On Slipping

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:53 PM   #3723
Time Keeps On Slipping

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:55 PM   #3724
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
On international flight back to Toronto after watching the game at an airport Bubba Gump. Internet is poor and also expensive, so can’t stay long. That was a great underdog win against a superior Duke team (Self’s game plan was phenomenal in many ways and he out coached K). We were fortunate that Malik Newman has balls of steel and came through repeatedly in the clutch. He’ll need to keep doing that because as good as Duke was, Villanova is much better. They are undeniably the best team in this tournament by a wide margin (the best in NCAA since 2015 UK and Wisconsin) and an offense that is just about impossible to stop effectively. They are basically a far better version of ourselves. Accordingly KenPom isn’t giving us more than a 29 percent shot at this one. It is too bad they don’t reseed at this stage because it may take the upset of a lifetime to bring Nova down.
Duke may have had the superior talent, but we were absolutely the better team.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:59 PM   #3725
Stay down bitch!

Can we just celebrate the fact that Greyson Allen won’t be in the final four. College basketball is a better place when Duke has a truely hateable player.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 12:57 AM   #3726
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
What kind of bullshit is this...really? Ok so James Bond, aka KC Connection has predicted a KU loss for the last 3 rounds and while he was able to stop and watch the game gave us a few nuggets of wisdom...oh and btw, they're going to lose next time.

This kind of delusion is of KCJohnny proportions...the only difference is KC_James_Bond doesnt admit to being a combat veteran.
I don't know about all of this James Bond talk, but I've never once predicted KU to lose any game they've played. I've simply presented the odds for what they are. In fact, if anything, I could be said to have predicted them to win as I have them winning my bracket (albeit against my better judgment).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:02 AM   #3727
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
At least kenpom is statistic based, even if it's used to be a chicken little (and if those percentages have been real all tournament, something's obviously wrong).
This is the great misperception about probability-based statistics. Just because the less likely outcome occurred (the 36%) in that particular instance, it does not mean that the stats were in any way wrong to begin with. There was always still a 36% chance that what transpired yesterday actually would occur.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:12 AM   #3728
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Silvio is mentally and physically an actual ****ing monster by the way.

That dude is going to be T-Rob dominant next year.
De Sousa made Carter and Bagley look soft all game. He's going to be incredible and likely one of the best rebounders this program has ever had.

I also don't know why Svi chose this game in his college career to remember that he's 6'8, 2'10 with incredible leaping ability but I'm glad he did.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:17 AM   #3729
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
KU showed up big time and Self outcoached Kazoo by a wide ass margin.
Self's defense forced the ball out of the hands of their mismatch (Bagley vs. whichever guard) more often than not and K never really adjusted. Led to a lot of shots for Duval but we were all right with that.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:26 AM   #3730
Choco Favre

"KU is really a 4th seed"-KCC
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2018, 01:31 AM   #3731
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I believe I said that they have the statistical profile of a regular 3-4 seed in the tournament, not a #1 seed. That is true and also continues to be the case.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:22 AM   #3732
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
KCC obviously roots for KU. He's just not afraid to say what he thinks about the team's chances.

He's the same poster he has been for years. I don't know why so many people in this thread have suddenly decided to whine so much about it.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:07 AM   #3733
I'm with the Banned

What an unbelievable night on Mass Street! I took my daughters, and we had a blast!
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:10 AM   #3734
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
De Sousa made Carter and Bagley look soft all game. He's going to be incredible and likely one of the best rebounders this program has ever had.

I also don't know why Svi chose this game in his college career to remember that he's 6'8, 2'10 with incredible leaping ability but I'm glad he did.
Can we also take a moment to recognize Svi’s incredible box out at the end of regulation? That saved our season.

Just an incredible final minute there for him.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2018, 07:27 AM   #3735
Seeking the Truth daily

I have always enjoyed the quality ball that KU has so consistently produced. It is a great program with such history and brings great ball to the very heart of the country. Hope that go all the way.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.