Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2009, 11:54 AM  
When a nightmare becomes real

***The Official EMAW Repository thread***

I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:12 AM   #3706

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7p71BPPPf9g?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #3707
Stroking to the SB Champs!

My sources tell me that we are sitting in pretty damned good shape with Perry Ellis. Just a fyi.....
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #3708

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
My sources tell me that we are sitting in pretty damned good shape with Perry Ellis. Just a fyi.....
When do you expect a commitment?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:37 PM   #3709
Agree to Disagree

Quote:
I'm assuming KU & Memphis feel the same way?
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #3710
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
When do you expect a commitment?
Not saying he'll commit to the Cat's, but we are certainly in the game. I'd suspect he'll commit somewhere before the end of the year
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #3711
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
I think he's KU all the way
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #3712

The billboard hath been violated.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #3713
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy View Post
The billboard hath been violated.
was Shaun Smith around? oh wait, billboard's don't have nuts...
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #3714
Veteran

Quote:
Nice. He goes to my old high school, would love to see him in purple.
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:12 PM   #3715
Inmem 2.0

The Pac 10 plane will change his mind he'll go to KU

Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:42 PM   #3716
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Went to the Coaches for Cancer sponsor reception this evening.... met HCFM and Bill Self, Anderson, and UMKC's coach as well as Norm.

Frank was great, and took a picture with me. I got a chance to wish him luck this year and tell him how proud and thankful I was for the ride last season. He was very gracious and kind.

Self is nice but a little cocky. But everyone was on his dick so I can completely understand how he could be a little stand off-ish. People were lining up to interrupt him and talk and shit. I imagine it would get a little old.

Anywho, really nice event. The UMKC coach brought his daughter up on stage - she is fighting cancer - and talked about the importance of funding research. Really cool to see how this event or program has gone full circle.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:05 PM   #3717
Champs!

Midnight Madness at Manhattan, on ESPNU.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #3718
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Anywho, really nice event. The UMKC coach brought his daughter up on stage - she is fighting cancer - and talked about the importance of funding research. Really cool to see how this event or program has gone full circle.
I heard Coach Brown talk about that on the Border patrol earlier this week, hopefully his daughter makes a full recovery and he can make the 'Roos competitive this season.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:28 PM   #3719
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Midnight Madness at Manhattan, on ESPNU.
Fist pumping in the dark FTW!

Gawd, I can't wait to watch our football team make a bowl game (I've watched 3 years of crap football as a student, it's about time we make one!) then watch the bball team build off of last year.

I got a good feeling about Wally this year...
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #3720
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 View Post
Fist pumping in the dark FTW!

Gawd, I can't wait to watch our football team make a bowl game (I've watched 3 years of crap football as a student, it's about time we make one!) then watch the bball team build off of last year.

I got a good feeling about Wally this year...
They should make it this year. N. Texas is just as bad as KU is. The other games, well.... it's a toss up. Don't like my chances against Missouri, and as far as the others are concerned, well.... it's hard to tell, really. Colorado? Maybe. Baylor? I don't know. Okie Light? Texas?

I'll be impressed if they go 4-4 in the conference, considering they're 2-1 currently.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.