Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:25 AM   #3661
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think some of you guys miss that Travis Kelce really needs to not be playing huge snap counts all the time.
This is what I believe.

Reid has to walk the line, because I'm pretty sure Travis doesn't want to come out ever, but yeah, he needs to spend some time on the sidelines.

Until the playoffs. Then unleash the rape.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:27 AM   #3662

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Kelce didn't look like hammered ass.

Big Bill will show you real hammered ass.
No joke. Kelce was the TE2 in fantasy football in spite of completely missing first game. Then went on to rack up 355 yards and 3 TDs in the playoffs.

I do think we need to be upgrading our WR options so that we are less dependent on him, but "hammered ass" is pretty harsh.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:29 AM   #3663
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Wow, the rare player-for-player deal.

Rondale Moore going to ATL.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:29 AM   #3664
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I like that deal for both teams
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:30 AM   #3665
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Wow, the rare player-for-player deal.

Rondale Moore going to ATL.
The Falcons are loading up on offense. Damn.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:30 AM   #3666
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I really want them (and maybe it's just Mahomes triggering some of those throws) to increase the pass catching of RBs.

Reid in Philly and when Jamaal was here was absolutely savage throwing the ball to RBs. They'd be wide open and run like deer just crushing the soul of a defense that covered pretty well.

But for whatever reason we haven't been doing it, and in a lot of cases I'm staring at my TV and thinking I'll take Jet for 5 with nobody around him rather than looking at Skyy for 10 with decent coverage. I know Mahomes is Mahomes, but Skyy is Skyy and Jet is Jet.

I wouldn't mind spending non-zero resources on a decent pass catching/blocking back that can run well enough to keep them honest and get some of the easy bullshit yards that Reid has gotten his whole career.

Maybe that guy is still Pacheco and we just need to do it. That one he had down the sideline in the playoffs was brutal to eat as a defense, so maybe it's just more of that.

All I know is especially when Reid was in Philly I'd watch their RBs put up big pass yards for incredibly easy catches and runs and get really jealous because almost all that time, we had better backs than they did, but Reid was demolishing bitches with his, and we were getting 4YPC on the ground with ours and our coaches were proud of themselves.

Especially last year, when everything was a ****ing labor, give me some easy shit. And I'm pretty confident some of it is Mahomes, and I don't want to turn Mahomes into Alex, but maybe just don't be afraid to trigger some of those.
I wouldn't hate it if we had a RB who could really move and do it. I don't think Pacheco is really good at it, but there are a few draftable guys that are.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:32 AM   #3667
MVP

My opinion: Let's grab Mike Williams on a 1-yr deal and double dip at WR in the draft.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:37 AM   #3668
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I really want them (and maybe it's just Mahomes triggering some of those throws) to increase the pass catching of RBs.

Reid in Philly and when Jamaal was here was absolutely savage throwing the ball to RBs. They'd be wide open and run like deer just crushing the soul of a defense that covered pretty well.

But for whatever reason we haven't been doing it, and in a lot of cases I'm staring at my TV and thinking I'll take Jet for 5 with nobody around him rather than looking at Skyy for 10 with decent coverage. I know Mahomes is Mahomes, but Skyy is Skyy and Jet is Jet.

I wouldn't mind spending non-zero resources on a decent pass catching/blocking back that can run well enough to keep them honest and get some of the easy bullshit yards that Reid has gotten his whole career.

Maybe that guy is still Pacheco and we just need to do it. That one he had down the sideline in the playoffs was brutal to eat as a defense, so maybe it's just more of that.

All I know is especially when Reid was in Philly I'd watch their RBs put up big pass yards for incredibly easy catches and runs and get really jealous because almost all that time, we had better backs than they did, but Reid was demolishing bitches with his, and we were getting 4YPC on the ground with ours and our coaches were proud of themselves.

Especially last year, when everything was a ****ing labor, give me some easy shit. And I'm pretty confident some of it is Mahomes, and I don't want to turn Mahomes into Alex, but maybe just don't be afraid to trigger some of those.

you want that to happen, we need a deep threat to pull the safeties downfield. Someone the defense will respect. Otherwise, they'll do what they did last season, and just sit on the sticks, near the LoS, and effectively take the RB stuff away most of the time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:39 AM   #3669
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Kelce is however old looking like hammered ass most of last year. I don't think he's got another full bore year in him.
Nearly 1000 yds, 93 catches (a number of them were clutch) and 5 TD's is hammered ass?
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:41 AM   #3671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
My opinion: Let's grab Mike Williams on a 1-yr deal and double dip at WR in the draft.
Yes please.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:43 AM   #3672

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Nearly 1000 yds, 93 catches (a number of them were clutch) and 5 TD's is hammered ass?
Maybe O.city sees hammered ass as a good thing and meant it as a compliment. Like, "Man, if there's one thing in this world that I love it's a really well-hammered ass."
Old 03-14-2024, 11:43 AM   #3673
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I’d pay Mike Williams a nice 1-year deal
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:43 AM   #3674
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Maybe O.city sees hammered ass as a good thing and meant it as a compliment. Like, "Man, if there's one thing in this world that I love it's a really well-hammered ass."
I do like to stay mysterious
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:44 AM   #3675
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

Not saying Travis looked like 'hammered ass.'

However,

Compare the first half of the season to the second half. There's a significant difference in production. And he didn't look like himself the first couple months. I mean, let's just be honest about it: Travis is 35. He isn't going to play like he's 25 ever again.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.