Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:12 PM   #3661
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I could be wrong of course but I think it's wishful thinking we will repeat as SB Champs if Frank Clark doesn't start playing better. Steelers will eat this D up if we can't get pressure and their D is good enough that this offense won't be able to dominate like they did against say, the Raiders.

I don't think we can have the attitude that the D can just be 'along for the ride.' They are going to have to play well come playoff time. You can't expect to win the SB in a bunch of shootouts.
For sure

But just adjust what “well” is. It’s not a shutout.

It’s forcing a turnover or two and a couple punts
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:23 PM   #3662
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
For sure

But just adjust what “well” is. It’s not a shutout.

It’s forcing a turnover or two and a couple punts
No doubt.

And let me be clear I'm not bitching or complaining about this team. I know I am very lucky to be a Chiefs fan right now. I am just bsing about Frank Clark not living up to his contract but other than that this team is solid and can def go back-to-back but in my opinion we are going to need him in a big way come playoff time.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:37 PM   #3663
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No doubt.

And let me be clear I'm not bitching or complaining about this team. I know I am very lucky to be a Chiefs fan right now. I am just bsing about Frank Clark not living up to his contract but other than that this team is solid and can def go back-to-back but in my opinion we are going to need him in a big way come playoff time.
Oh they’ll need them to come thru. But they’re second fiddle
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:38 PM   #3664
In Search of a Life

Also as bad as Clark had played, Hitchens has played his ass off. He’s playing really well right now
Old 12-01-2020, 11:06 PM   #3665
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Then you haven’t seen the rest of the NFL teams. Pittsburgh barely escaped Baltimore, beat the Titans by 3, Dallas by 5, Denver by 5 and Houston by 7.

The Chiefs defense Top Ten in points allowed and their offense will roll over Pittsburgh’s defense. And the Chiefs defense is better this season than last year’s defense, regardless of Clark’s lack of sacks to this point.
Exactly.

The Steelers do not matchup well with the Chiefs. They're not scary.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:06 PM   #3666
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Also as bad as Clark had played, Hitchens has played his ass off. He’s playing really well right now
His best year since 2016
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2020, 11:11 PM   #3667
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
True but they won the games. And it goes both ways. We barely beat Panthers, Raiders, Chargers and Bucs.

I hope you are right man but I'm not confident in this team right now w way D has played recently even though they did well against Bucs.
Dude, the Raiders and Bucs are both every bit as good as the Titans (the only quality team on the Steelers schedule) but let's leave that aside and just look at common opponents - Broncos, Ravens, and Texans.

The Steelers outscored those three 82-66.

The Chiefs outscored those three 111-56.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #3668
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
His best year since 2016
His best year with us for sure. He's for more aggressive.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:09 AM   #3669

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude, the Raiders and Bucs are both every bit as good as the Titans (the only quality team on the Steelers schedule) but let's leave that aside and just look at common opponents - Broncos, Ravens, and Texans.

The Steelers outscored those three 82-66.

The Chiefs outscored those three 111-56.
Lol. We both know sports doesnt work like that. If it did none of us would be working right now we would all be making a killing at Vegas.

They're a good team. They won't be easy to beat. We'll need all the help we can get and that includes our $100 million man obviously.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 12-02-2020 at 05:38 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:26 AM   #3670
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Lol. We both know sports doesnt work like that. If it did none of us would be working right now we would all be making a killing at Vegas.

They're a good team. They won't be easy to beat. We'll need all the help we can get and that includes our $100 million man obviously.
Of course it doesn't work straight up.

But it is an indicator of just how good a team is.

I never said the Steelers weren't a good team. I never said they wouldn't be hard to beat.

They're not SCARY. At all. The Chiefs are clearly the superior team. Just like the Chiefs are clearly superior to the Raiders. Despite that, the Raiders are the only team with a win against the Chiefs this year. See how that works?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 09:16 AM   #3671
Veteran

There's no Honey Badger pick this week without the pressure from Frank Clark. .

its not all about stats

skip to 2:20. .

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-02-2020, 09:24 AM   #3672
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
There's no Honey Badger pick this week without the pressure from Frank Clark. .

its not all about stats

skip to 2:20. .

Well, being nobody blocked him I would hope he could get pressure, hahaha
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:47 AM   #3673

Well this quote sure didn't age well.

"We're going to be the best two defensive linemen to ever play the game together." - Frank Clark - August 7th 2020

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2020/...duo-in-history
Old 12-02-2020, 10:58 AM   #3674
Hockey Town

So uh this guy brought it I guess..

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #3675

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Of course it doesn't work straight up.

But it is an indicator of just how good a team is.

I never said the Steelers weren't a good team. I never said they wouldn't be hard to beat.

They're not SCARY. At all. The Chiefs are clearly the superior team. Just like the Chiefs are clearly superior to the Raiders. Despite that, the Raiders are the only team with a win against the Chiefs this year. See how that works?
Whatever you say man.