Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2023, 08:15 PM   #36586
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Every other quarterback in history is literal dog shit compared to Patrick Mahomes
This is SO true!!! He also happens to play for my favorite NFL team (K City Chiefs)!!!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 08:27 PM   #36587
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Every other quarterback in history is literal dog shit compared to Patrick Mahomes
And the best part is that he plays for my favorite team
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2023, 08:45 PM   #36588
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Exactly. If you watched him play you saw it. He was unbelievably good and I always thought he was better than Brady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 2003 playoff win against the Chiefs in Arrowhead proved him out to me...dude was scaring the defense and didn't give one **** about how loud Arrowhead was...he was a cyborg.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 12:55 PM   #36589
Veteran

Obligatory post on the forum being back up and Mahomes being the best player I've ever seen.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-20-2023, 12:56 PM   #36590
Veteran

Obligatory post on the forum being back up and Mahomes being the best player I've ever seen.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 02-20-2023, 01:32 PM   #36591
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
The 2003 playoff win against the Chiefs in Arrowhead proved him out to me...dude was scaring the defense and didn't give one **** about how loud Arrowhead was...he was a cyborg.
He was great in that game and the time was the same age Mahomes is now. That was also only his second ever post season win. His first came a week earlier in the wild card round.
Blaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBlaker32 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-20-2023, 02:35 PM   #36592
Generational Player

Quote:
I just rewatched the 2007 Super Bowl between Eli and Spags vs Brady.

I forgot how pedestrian Eli looked after watching Mahomes every day.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-20-2023, 02:37 PM   #36593
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Peyton Manning was better than Brady. He just didn't have the defenses that Brady had. If I couldn't pick Mahomes for a game winning drive, then I'd be picking Manning. That dude was absolute nails and his team was never out of it.
Either him or Kurt Warner, TBH.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 02:39 PM   #36594
Banned!

Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of the incessant suggestions that Pat was "faking" the injury. I'm not suggesting there should be a lawsuit, but there should probably be a lawsuit.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 02:57 PM   #36595
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of the incessant suggestions that Pat was "faking" the injury. I'm not suggesting there should be a lawsuit, but there should probably be a lawsuit.
Yeah, I think that's the dumbest narrative I've seen lately. It was minimal after the AFCCG but got louder after the SB.

As if he has anything to gain by faking an injury lol people really are so ****ing stupid.

"He's just faking so he has an excuse if they lose!"
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 03:01 PM   #36596
Diablo Negro

Quote:
If he was faking the pain in the SB he is an even better actor than QB and uh...…I've seen his commercials so I know that's not the case.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 03:08 PM   #36597
Three-Pat

Quote:
It's a stupid narrative because opposing fans just can't accept another KC win. Players at all levels in all sports fight and play through injuries almost daily. Heck in the SB KC lost to Tampa he played with turf toe and still ran for almost 500 yards. The man is tough and will fight through a ton of pain to win.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-20-2023, 03:51 PM   #36598
Veteran

Quote:
Who is getting sued?
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2023, 04:07 PM   #36599
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
It's a stupid narrative because opposing fans just can't accept another KC win. Players at all levels in all sports fight and play through injuries almost daily. Heck in the SB KC lost to Tampa he played with turf toe and still ran for almost 500 yards. The man is tough and will fight through a ton of pain to win.
I thought NE fans were bad, but they have nothing on the Eagles' crybabies. " Chiefs cheated" or "it's all scripted and rigged and they don't want Patrick the NFL's golden boy to look bad and lose." This doesn't make sense because Philadelphia is a larger market.
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2023, 04:21 PM   #36600
Consuming CP souls

5 head will forever be known for using illegal performance enhancers to extend what should have been a dead career in pile high and getting fisted by NE
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.