Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:15 AM   #3646
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Saints add to that disaster of a QB room - signed Nathan Peterman.
That Mongoloid is still in the league? ****ing What?

Reason 198 x 10^2598745624875689548888 that a good share of these GMs are straight stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
His quarterbacks suck balls past 10 yards and most of his targets have been past 10 yards.

Had a post in here and the Brown thread about it. Lays out a little bit what improved QB play would do for him.
Maybe.

Some of it is matchups they draw. Ravens have Flowers who is their speed guy, we don't have that guy - unless Hardman comes back. If we're looking for him to be the MVS guy - deep routes and clearouts, he's going to have a faster guy on him here than he did on the Ravens, because the faster guy probably went with Flowers.

And he'll be a year older.

The guy's body has always been elite, so I'm more comfortable asking him to play that role here than I would most other 32-33 year olds in the league, but it may not look or feel the same as he had in Baltimore just because of the other personnel on the field.

And it may go the other way, teams may want to focus on Rice and try to get downhill on him, because that guy is a tough cover. If that's the case, OBJ will absolutely feast, because he has great hands and can read the field - plus Mahomes will put more balls where they need to be.

I'm here for OBJ if he's cheap. If he's not, I get real jittery real fast.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:15 AM   #3647
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Maybe they like Prince Sega Winnebago and he was just hurt last year?
That name is amazing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:16 AM   #3648
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think Brown would be the 2nd/2nd b option behind Rice.

I'd much rather take some targets away from RB's unless they add to that room.
FUUUUCCCKKKK that.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:17 AM   #3649
In Search of a Life

Kelce is however old looking like hammered ass most of last year. I don't think he's got another full bore year in him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:18 AM   #3650
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Kelce is however old looking like hammered ass most of last year. I don't think he's got another full bore year in him.
I really do think that if we threepeat....that he retires.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:19 AM   #3651
Hockey Town

Quote:
My hope is that we can add a WR in FA a WR in the draft and then hopefully with that and the run game we can move the ball better while letting Kelce get more of a breather during the regular season.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:19 AM   #3652
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I really do think that if we threepeat....that he retires.
I think it's 2 years, that's when his contract is up and it's hard to walk away from 14 mill per.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:20 AM   #3653
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
My hope is that we can add a WR in FA a WR in the draft and then hopefully with that and the run game we can move the ball better while letting Kelce get more of a breather during the regular season.
I’d like to see Kelce just get planned rest weeks.

He doesn’t need to play 16-17 games. We need to prepare for life without him anyway.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:20 AM   #3654
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:20 AM   #3655
The man you could post like.

Trading away multiple firsts right as you're going into the years where you'll desperately need young cost controlled talent to round out your roster as your star players are on second contracts is certainly a choice
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:21 AM   #3656
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Kelce didn't look like hammered ass.

Big Bill will show you real hammered ass.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:21 AM   #3657
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
The Chiefs changed their style when they realized how bad the WRs were, but I think people forget they sustained a massive ****ton of targets for Hill and Kelce a long with everyone else.

Brown isn't going to command Hills target number by any means.
Richie James got hurt in week 2, Justyn Ross was suspended, Mecole was gone and then he got hurt when he got back, Rashee Rice was learning the offense and Toney was an outright disaster. Even Kelce dealt with multiple injuries the first part of the season which hampered him.

It was literally worst case scenario. The Chiefs did not have a WR1. Now they do.

Rice and Kelce will be the top 2 receiving threats. Draft a WR early to be that 3rd receiving threat out wide. Bring in a RB in a young receiving FA to replace McKinnon.

Just sign a Curtis Samuel, DJ Chark or KJ Osborn at that point. That guy is only getting like 2 targets max a game.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 11:23 AM   #3658
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Richie James got hurt in week 2, Justyn Ross was suspended, Mecole was gone and then he got hurt when he got back, Rashee Rice was learning the offense and Toney was an outright disaster. Even Kelce dealt with multiple injuries the first part of the season which hampered him.

It was literally worst case scenario. The Chiefs did not have a WR1. Now they do.

Rice and Kelce will be the top 2 receiving threats. Draft a WR early to be that 3rd receiving threat out wide. Bring in a RB in a young receiving FA to replace McKinnon.

Just sign a Curtis Samuel, DJ Chark or KJ Osborn at that point. That guy is only getting like 2 targets max a game.
I think some of you guys miss that Travis Kelce really needs to not be playing huge snap counts all the time.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:23 AM   #3659
Supporter

Quote:
I think Brown would be the 2nd/2nd b option behind Rice.

I'd much rather take some targets away from RB's unless they add to that room.
I really want them (and maybe it's just Mahomes triggering some of those throws) to increase the pass catching of RBs.

Reid in Philly and when Jamaal was here was absolutely savage throwing the ball to RBs. They'd be wide open and run like deer just crushing the soul of a defense that covered pretty well.

But for whatever reason we haven't been doing it, and in a lot of cases I'm staring at my TV and thinking I'll take Jet for 5 with nobody around him rather than looking at Skyy for 10 with decent coverage. I know Mahomes is Mahomes, but Skyy is Skyy and Jet is Jet.

I wouldn't mind spending non-zero resources on a decent pass catching/blocking back that can run well enough to keep them honest and get some of the easy bullshit yards that Reid has gotten his whole career.

Maybe that guy is still Pacheco and we just need to do it. That one he had down the sideline in the playoffs was brutal to eat as a defense, so maybe it's just more of that.

All I know is especially when Reid was in Philly I'd watch their RBs put up big pass yards for incredibly easy catches and runs and get really jealous because almost all that time, we had better backs than they did, but Reid was demolishing bitches with his, and we were getting 4YPC on the ground with ours and our coaches were proud of themselves.

Especially last year, when everything was a ****ing labor, give me some easy shit. And I'm pretty confident some of it is Mahomes, and I don't want to turn Mahomes into Alex, but maybe just don't be afraid to trigger some of those.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 11:24 AM   #3660
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I think some of you guys miss that Travis Kelce really needs to not be playing huge snap counts all the time.

We live in a Madden world now. It is what it is.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.