Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:50 PM   #36556
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Guess where I'll be going out.

Great job, Adolf Lucas.
NKC, Liberty, Riverside, Parkville and Platte Woods have places I like to eat at and have a drink. FU KC dont need ya.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:51 PM   #36557
Time Keeps On Slipping

People refusing to wear masks.

Why are you not interested in mitigating the spread of SARS2?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:52 PM   #36558
In Search of a Life

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/highest-co...134337180.html

iFR of 0.24 here
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:54 PM   #36559
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
NKC, Liberty, Riverside, Parkville and Platte Woods have places I like to eat at and have a drink. FU KC dont need ya.
If a 16 year old douche working at Arby's gets your order wrong, do you let them dictate your life, too, and swear you'll never go back?

Because KC certainly doesn't care, either.

You do you though... masks can be dangerous or something.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 03:55 PM   #36560
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
If a 16 year old douche working at Arby's gets your order wrong, do you let them dictate your life, too, and swear you'll never go back?

What do you mean KC doesn't care? The mayor or the businesses?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:57 PM   #36561
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I saw this on Reddit yesterday or the day before as well. PCR testing is obviously important, but we need to find a way to accurately roll out antibody tests in a larger capacity in the US too.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:59 PM   #36562
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I saw this on Reddit yesterday or the day before as well. PCR testing is obviously important, but we need to find a way to accurately roll out antibody tests in a larger capacity in the US too.
I’m still blown away that there were theoretically 160k infections in MO in early April. That’s just wild to me
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:01 PM   #36563
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I’m still blown away that there were theoretically 160k infections in MO in early April. That’s just wild to me
If this is true btw, woth doubling times and such being what they are, it would have had to have been here spreading in what, February?
Old 06-26-2020, 04:09 PM   #36564
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I wouldn't set foot in an Arby's. Don't know how long you have been away from areas in the Northland but we have restaurants and indoor plumbing outside of KC jurisdiction.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:11 PM   #36565
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Guess where I'll be going out.

Great job, Adolf Lucas.
If Adolf Lucas said "jumping off the bridge to your death is now BANNED," would you jump off the bridge just to show him?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:11 PM   #36566
Fight, build, win!

I stay as far away as I can from spending my money in KC as I can.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 04:12 PM   #36567
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I stay as far away as I can from spending my money in KC as I can.
Sucks for you. That means you don't go to the Crossroads district or Westport.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:19 PM   #36568
MVP

All Heil the mighty Lucas
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:20 PM   #36569
Fight, build, win!

Mayor Lucas should mandate changing masks or at least washing them occasionally. A good percentage of the maskers I see look like they dug out of the bottom of a greasy Arby's dumpster.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:22 PM   #36570
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
All Heil the mighty Lucas
Not terribly pleased it's a unilateral decision without some sort of input by whichever mouthbreather is "my" city councilor, but I don't have enough money to challenge such a ruling in court.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.