Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:08 PM   #3601
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This was his best throw of the day. Just perfect.
30 air yards and its like he handed it to him between 3 guys.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:14 PM   #3602
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This was his best throw of the day. Just perfect.
I totally agree. The O line held them off long enough for Mahomes to step up into the open pocket and hit Kelce right over his shoulder. HOF throw.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:22 PM   #3603
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
2 things- Moores balance on that run after the catch was crazy.

That throw to Kelce between 3 defenders only 2 or 3 QB can make.

Just insane.
They showed the camera behind Mahomes as a quali-POV shot on that ball to Kelce and son of a bitch that was an impossible throw. I remember thinking to myself there is 0% chance I'd ever throw that ball ever, there is just no space, particularly when he had to pull the trigger.

****ing incredible.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:25 PM   #3604
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
They showed the camera behind Mahomes as a quali-POV shot on that ball to Kelce and son of a bitch that was an impossible throw. I remember thinking to myself there is 0% chance I'd ever throw that ball ever, there is just no space, particularly when he had to pull the trigger.

****ing incredible.
30 air yards and he hit him in the hands on the run. The kind of shit I never believed I would see a Chiefs QB do and he does it regularly.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:28 PM   #3605
I'll be back.

Quote:

****ing incredible.
you rang, m'lud?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:29 PM   #3606
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you rang, m'lud?

Good lord
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:30 PM   #3607
Banned!

Quote:
you rang, m'lud?

Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:35 PM   #3608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Isn't it nice going into every game knowing your quarterback can do whatever he wants and is better than the other team's qb?

I'm enjoying it.
I keep telling my 15 year old daughter she doesn't know how good she has it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:38 PM   #3609
In Search of a Life

Quote:
you rang, m'lud?

The throws he makes are always so impressive when you see them from a field level view and see what he's seeing.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:39 PM   #3610
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
The throws he makes are always so impressive when you see them from a field level view and see what he's seeing.
Hell, in real time, I noted to my son, "He wasn't open. It doesn't matter."
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:40 PM   #3611
Why so serious?

Quote:

****ing incredible.
I honestly think that’s what it comes down to for Mahomes. Last season he got so in his head that he lost the swagger that would allow him to make that throw. He’d see the opportunity, hesitate, and then eventually throw it into the ground.

Today there was no hesitation. I truly believe he has a lot of short term memory and mental momentum is a real thing for him.

Damn good thing he has infinite confidence in his ability 99% of the time.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:49 PM   #3612
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I honestly think that’s what it comes down to for Mahomes. Last season he got so in his head that he lost the swagger that would allow him to make that throw. He’d see the opportunity, hesitate, and then eventually throw it into the ground.

Today there was no hesitation. I truly believe he has a lot of short term memory and mental momentum is a real thing for him.

Damn good thing he has infinite confidence in his ability 99% of the time.
that pick, and playing with a lead against CIN, broke him
Old 09-11-2022, 07:55 PM   #3613
I'll be back.

Quote:
I keep telling my 15 year old daughter she doesn't know how good she has it.
we'd go a literal year without seeing one throw like that from dudes like cassel

with alex, maybe one of those a month
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 07:57 PM   #3614
In Search of a Life

Quote:
we'd go a literal year without seeing one throw like that from dudes like cassel

with alex, maybe one of those a month
PM if you prefer, but what's your Twitter handle? Need to send those gifs to a buddy and a raider fan I associate with.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:58 PM   #3615
I'll be back.

Quote:
PM if you prefer, but what's your Twitter handle? Need to send those gifs to a buddy and a raider fan I associate with.
@ClayWendler