Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****

Let’s do this shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:37 AM   #3586
Starter

Okay, now I kinda feel like the dog that always chases cars and finally caught one. And I just don't know what to do with it!
Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Vindicator is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:41 AM   #3587
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator View Post
Okay, now I kinda feel like the dog that always chases cars and finally caught one. And I just don't know what to do with it!
Take a big shit in the front seat.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:43 AM   #3588
I'll be back.

so um, the 49ers don't use matt breida anymore?

what is that all about? i was shocked they didnt get him the ball once
Old 02-03-2020, 01:48 AM   #3589
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:53 AM   #3590
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
so um, the 49ers don't use matt breida anymore?

what is that all about? i was shocked they didnt get him the ball once
I was surprised Kittle did not get the ball very often.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:55 AM   #3591
Emporer of Mongo

We did it.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 01:56 AM   #3592
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I was surprised Kittle did not get the ball very often.
I wasn't.

The gameplan was clearly to neutralize Kittle and make the 49ers receivers beat us.

They got a couple catches but not nearly enough.

Spags BB'd Kittle...
Old 02-03-2020, 01:57 AM   #3593
Champs!

According to ESPN Stats & Information research, with a 20-10 lead and 7:17 left to play, the 49ers had a 96.1% chance to win the game.

Sounds like the Royals of '14 & '15.

Never out of it.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:19 AM   #3594
I'll be back.

my god the blocking on this run from Sherman and Pringle.

The 49ers had been on the field for 70 plays at this point and it showed

Old 02-03-2020, 02:22 AM   #3595
I'll be back.

town great big pussy waiting to be ****ed

Old 02-03-2020, 02:22 AM   #3596
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
According to ESPN Stats & Information research, with a 20-10 lead and 7:17 left to play, the 49ers had a 96.1% chance to win the game.

Sounds like the Royals of '14 & '15.

Never out of it.
It's hard to believe they won. They were freakin dead with 7 minutes left. DEAD. That game was going exactly how Niners wanted, and then it completely flipped at the end. Wild stuff.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:23 AM   #3597
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I wasn't.

The gameplan was clearly to neutralize Kittle and make the 49ers receivers beat us.

They got a couple catches but not nearly enough.

Spags BB'd Kittle...
Exactly.

Make him throw outside the hashes.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:26 AM   #3598
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's hard to believe they won. They were freakin dead with 7 minutes left. DEAD. That game was going exactly how Niners wanted, and then it completely flipped at the end. Wild stuff.
I just never stopped believing because that’s what this 2019 Chiefs team, at least in the postseason, did.

It’s like we should’ve always known we’d win, but it would have to be THAT way.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 02:38 AM   #3599
Veteran

Quote:
serioulsy..I need to watch that 4th Q again . .i went from depressed to acceptance. . to holy shit we're gonna win this thing
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-03-2020, 02:42 AM   #3600
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I just never stopped believing because that’s what this 2019 Chiefs team, at least in the postseason, did.

It’s like we should’ve always known we’d win, but it would have to be THAT way.
This was incredible to watch in this playoff run. Next season I vote for the scenario where they get a fast start and steamroll the shit out of every playoff opponent on the way to another Lombardi trophy.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote