Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:56 PM   #3586
Sapere Aude

No, Ethereum isn't capable of doing what XRP does. Vitalik admits as much and is pointing at ETH 2.0 as the path to fix the many problems that ETH has.

Also, it's looking more and more every day like the SEC is going to move to call Ethereum a security. Gensler has stated that he agrees with Jay Clayton's assertion that any coin that had an ICO is a security. When he was recently asked specifically about Ether's status as a security under the Howey Test, he refused to answer. Further, during the XRP/SEC trial, the SEC has distanced itself tom William Hinman's speech that gave ETH a pass on being a security, saying that was only his personal opinion. ETH is not out of the woods yet.

As for me, crypto is my favorite subject in the world right now, outside of my kids. I'm more than willing to bring clarity to questions or debate the issues around it. I think this is an important moment in time, and that people are going to get rich or get REKT depending on what their holdings are, and what happens with regulation. I think people should be less tribal and more analytical at this moment.

But I could see people criticizing me because I've consolidated all of my holdings into XRP. That could be considered tribal. What I will say is that my position is based on my own personal analysis of the market and the regulatory environment. I think XRP is the most technically sound crypto, which will pass the regulatory phase and become a safe haven crypto. Once this happens, and once Tether is regulated out of existence (and the subsequent market crash that I believe will come with that happens) I will be re-deploying into whatever cryptos are left standing.
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 10:23 AM   #3587
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I have half a billion safemoon lol so I'd be pumped if it did that
Are you eating any of this dip? I finally hit 1 bil SFM. Just gonna chill and let the reflections roll in now.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:56 AM   #3588
What's up braj?

The best part about crypto going down is hoping Taco will kill himself
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 05:25 PM   #3589
Banned

I like to go to errorm when investing advice strikes my mood!
GlassJaw is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:21 PM   #3590
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I've made plenty of money off crypto but I'll never shake the thought of it being certain to fail and crash. There's close to zero utility. Nobody has used Bitcoin as a currency since 2017 and no major place even accepts it. It just makes no sense. No one uses Ethereum "smart contracts" or any of the supposed use cases it has and transactions cost so much that it's pointless to even try. And other cryptos are even more useless in the real world. The whole space just makes zero logical sense. ...I'll still play though until it crashes, hey money is money.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:24 PM   #3591
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Nobody has used Bitcoin as a currency since 2017 and no major place even accepts it.
So much fail in this sentence I don't even know where to begin.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:38 PM   #3592
Veteran

Quote:
I've made plenty of money off crypto but I'll never shake the thought of it being certain to fail and crash. There's close to zero utility. Nobody has used Bitcoin as a currency since 2017 and no major place even accepts it. It just makes no sense. No one uses Ethereum "smart contracts" or any of the supposed use cases it has and transactions cost so much that it's pointless to even try. And other cryptos are even more useless in the real world. The whole space just makes zero logical sense. ...I'll still play though until it crashes, hey money is money.
Both you and TamaleJohn are very uninformed.

100 Billion locked in DEFI

TSLA and El Salvador have BTC on their balance sheet.

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 12-04-2021 at 07:47 PM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 07:58 PM   #3593
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
So much fail in this sentence I don't even know where to begin.
Only stupid people would use something thats as volatile as currency. There's a reason BUY AND HODL is a motto for every single crypto.

When is the last time you bought something using Bitcoin?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 07:59 PM   #3594
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
Both you and TamaleJohn are very uninformed.

100 Billion locked in DEFI

TSLA and El Salvador have BTC on their balance sheet.
How have you used crypto lately?
Old 12-04-2021, 09:32 PM   #3595
Veteran

Quote:
How have you used crypto lately?
Store of value.

Its ok you don’t get it. You don’t have to.
Old 12-04-2021, 10:12 PM   #3596
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Are you eating any of this dip? I finally hit 1 bil SFM. Just gonna chill and let the reflections roll in now.
On the fence, losing my hype with it.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:13 PM   #3597
The pizza king of kansas

My luna and shib is still strong.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:22 PM   #3598
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
https://youtu.be/l_ARaEXN3VQ
Warrick has disabled reputation
Old 12-04-2021, 11:22 PM   #3599
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Shib has cratered since I transferred coin assets to it.

I just want 1 rocket ride- is that too much to ask?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2021, 07:25 AM   #3600
Always ask 'Why?"

Used the big dip to load up on BTC, SOL, ETH.

Foundation coins.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.