Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:58 PM   #346
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Two of those guys caused an accident. Two of them didn't.
One of those guys killed someone in a fiery crash. Three of them didn't.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:00 PM   #347
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
We can play this shit all day.

Two of them injured other people and caused property damage. Two of them didn't.

Do I think Rice deserves jail time? No.
Could the NFL make an example out of him? Of course. It's the NFL. They pick and choose what they want to do on a whim.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:12 PM   #348
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Could the NFL make an example out of him? Of course. It's the NFL. They pick and choose what they want to do on a whim.
And that's exactly what I hate.

I honestly believe they throw dice in the home office...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:21 PM   #349
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Ours fled like an idiot.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:21 PM   #350
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
Except for -KING- made a simple statement about the speed and how fortunate Rice was that no one was more seriously injured.

He made no claims about how Rice should be tarred and feathered for this. How Rice should be expelled from the NFL. It is akin to you saying you like the color blue and I start talking about the wavelength properties of the color red. The only relation between the two things is that they are both colors.
And?

If you talk about the color blue, he starts talking about the wavelength of red, someone asks why that's relevant and I provide some information that indicates the wavelength of the color red may be WHY you like or dislike the color blue (I dunno, the analogy is strained) then I'm not sure how the conversation goes anywhere when you say "Yeah, but he didn't say that".

I didn't start with "**** you for not knowing this" - I simply filled in gaps that I felt relevant. This ain't an appeals brief - you're not beholden to the record here fellas.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:24 PM   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
No one knows what the punishment will be. The NFL disciplinary actions are inconsistent as **** with zero logic or fairness.
This is ultimately the reality of it.

Based on precedent he should get 2 games tops. The NFL being largely ludicrous when it comes to following established precedent leaves open the possibility of 4+.

But what many (or at least me) are trying to point out is that the personal conduct policy has a bunch of examples to this point and almost all of them have fact patterns and/or consequences equal to or more egregious than Rice's and yielded suspensions of 2 games or less.

If it's not a DV related incident, the NFL has had a pretty light touch to this point. If they elect to do it differently this time, that's completely breaking from established precedent and it would be more than fair to call bullshit.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 04-12-2024 at 01:37 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:25 PM   #352
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Ours fled like an idiot.
Depending on the situation it may have been the smart play.

Immoral and heartless, but....the smart thing often is.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:27 PM   #353
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Why should Hollywood Brown be punished for amazing fuel economy?!
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:27 PM   #354
I love your mom

I honestly think so of you are hoping he goes to jail and loses his career just so you can gloat .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:30 PM   #355

Quote:
Two of those guys caused an accident. Two of them didn't.
Even that is kindof a slippery slope.

I mean most research shows that texting and driving is nearly as dangerous as driving while intoxicated. Your attention is so far removed from the road that you're as big a danger to others as a guy who's just above the legal limit.

So if someone causes a crash while texting, do we hammer them for it?

That's why the 'degrees of recklessness' game is a dangerous one to play. Because at a point, driving 90 with your hands at 10 and 2 is less dangerous than driving 65 with a burger and a smoke while steering with your knees.

The result is what matters. And the result is a some property damage and a couple of minor injuries (charging documents be damned; I didn't write their definition and by their own definition there was no 'serious bodily harm).

The NFL is just throwing darts and drawing bullseyes around them if they try to argue otherwise.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:30 PM   #356
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
He will need to replace for sure. Rice won't see a football field in 2025 as a free man. Hard to imagine throwing it all away like this
Not this stupid shit again. Nobody is going to jail for a ****ing car wreck that didn't severely injure anyone. We'd have prisons full of people who had fender benders because they were texting and driving.

Jesus Christ this thread is more reeruned then Janx after an all night bender of goat ****ing.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:31 PM   #357
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Not this stupid shit again. Nobody is going to jail for a ****ing car wreck that didn't severely injure anyone. We'd have prisons full of people who had fender benders because they were texting and driving.

Jesus Christ this thread is more reeruned then Janx after an all night bender of goat ****ing.
Seriously.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:33 PM   #358
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Even that is kindof a slippery slope.

I mean most research shows that texting and driving is nearly as dangerous as driving while intoxicated.
No, it's actually more dangerous.

And selfish people do it every day...
Old 04-12-2024, 01:33 PM   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Seriously.
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the Broncos fan saying the prosecutor won't even consider less than 15 years.

It's dumb enough to convince me he's trolling but he sure seemed serious afterwards.

Some pretty remarkable displays to this point.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:33 PM   #360
You gotta kill a few people

If CPers had their way, 90% of our under 25 population would be under the jail for texting and driving, street racing, driving drunk and fiddling with the radio.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.