Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2024, 01:36 PM  
Gonna go back in time....

Pat mahomes senior arrested for DUI...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/s/cAePJGQMWw
Uh oh, looks pretty happy in his mugshot.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:33 PM   #346
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What’s the story with Bosa’s racist girlfriend?
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-05-2024, 08:39 PM   #347
Woman should only make babies

Bosa's girlfriend is a racist
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 08:47 PM   #348
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcfan75 View Post
Pat Sr has a longer road to go if he wants to be considered the GOAT

Jerry Zeller is said to have committed more than 30 DUIs, earning him the nickname "Mr. DUI"
WTF? Why was he not in jail for the rest of his life after say 10-15 DWI’s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
When you're an adult and not living in the household, I think it's pretty easy to compartmentalize something like this and not have it affect you, assuming that you recognize that the parent screwed up and is being held responsible for their own bad judgment.

This new information worries me a little about PMII, though. We've seen him slam a few in celebrations, and I really hope he doesn't go down that same path when he gets older. It would break my heart.
my old man drank a case of beer a day, every day of his life. I never knew him when he wasn’t drinking like that. I’ve drank too much at times but those were in individual nights. I’ve not been drunk as in legally drunk in over 8 years or so but still have a drink or two watching the game.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:23 PM   #349
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
You forgot the most important aspect of that loss.

-Tyreek drops a TD that hits him in the face
-Williams drops a TD that hits him in the face (The greatest incompletion of all time)
No YOU forgot the most important aspect of that loss. The absolute abortion of a rigged refereeing performance. I remember the Chiefs intercepting a Tom Brady pass early on only for it to be wiped out after the fact cause there was defensive holding on the other side of the field, which replay confirmed never even happened. I remember the studio crew being speechless at halftime because they'd never seen such obviously rigged reffing. I remember a female ref that proudly boasted about having named her son after Tom Brady. I remember Tom Brady throwing a ball out the back of the end zone about 35 rows up and it being deemed pass interference on the Chiefs for a 1st and goal. I remember Tom Brady chasing down Mathieu screaming and cussing at him, then getting into his face, only for the refs to throw a flag on Mathieu for upsetting Brady.

The drops, the offensive line injuries, those were ultimately irrelevant. The Chiefs were going to lose that game. Period.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:27 PM   #350
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
No YOU forgot the most important aspect of that loss. The absolute abortion of a rigged refereeing performance. I remember the Chiefs intercepting a Tom Brady pass early on only for it to be wiped out after the fact cause there was defensive holding on the other side of the field, which replay confirmed never even happened. I remember the studio crew being speechless at halftime because they'd never seen such obviously rigged reffing. I remember a female ref that proudly boasted about having named her son after Tom Brady. I remember Tom Brady throwing a ball out the back of the end zone about 35 rows up and it being deemed pass interference on the Chiefs for a 1st and goal. I remember Tom Brady chasing down Mathieu screaming and cussing at him, then getting into his face, only for the refs to throw a flag on Mathieu for upsetting Brady.

The drops, the offensive line injuries, those were ultimately irrelevant. The Chiefs were going to lose that game. Period.

I appreciate how the ball goes further and further every time I read one of these.... and I do exactly the same thing, saying it was thrown rows deep or whatever. (iirc, it hit the bottom of the wall between the field and fans and was still 100% a complete bullshit call)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:20 AM   #351
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Mahomes Sr. faces a potential 10-year prison sentence and up to a $10,000 fine in connection to his drunk driving arrest by police in Tyler, Texas on February 3.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 04-04-2024 at 10:40 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:35 AM   #352
Supporter

Quote:
Mahomes Sr. faces a potential 10-year prison sentence and up to a $10,000 fine in connection to his drunk driving arrest by police in Tyler, Texas on February 3.
Shit, those are Rashee Rice numbers.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:41 AM   #353
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Why should Patrick Mahomes' reputation be tarnished by the actions of his father or his brother? Shouldn't Patrick's actions, and only his actions, be the determinants of his reputation?
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:44 AM   #354
Would an idiot do that?

When the Chiefs move to Plano, TX, I feel like we'll already have a good grasp of Texas state driving laws thanks to Mahomes, Sr and Rice.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:47 AM   #355
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
Why should Patrick Mahomes' reputation be tarnished by the actions of his father or his brother? Shouldn't Patrick's actions, and only his actions, be the determinants of his reputation?
Have you met people before?
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:47 AM   #356
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
When the Chiefs move to Plano, TX, I feel like we'll already have a good grasp of Texas state driving laws thanks to Mahomes, Sr and Rice.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:47 AM   #357
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Shit, those are Rashee Rice numbers.
They could be cellmates together that would be cool.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:52 AM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedinTexas View Post
The writer on that article definitely wants Patrick thrown in jail for the actions of his father & brother. Writer guy is probably a fan of a rival team.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:02 AM   #359

Quote:
Pretty sure he faced this sentence the last 4 or 5 times he got a DWI in Texas.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:35 PM   #360
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Pretty sure he faced this sentence the last 4 or 5 times he got a DWI in Texas.
Honestly, I hope the judge throws the book at him. He could use the time to think about what an irresponsible moron he is for drinking and driving....AGAIN

Fortunately for him, his son is Patrick Mahomes, so he'll get off lightly
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote