Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-17-2021, 11:56 AM  
11-5, baby

Headed to Placencia Belize for NYE

…..

Last edited by Skyy God; 04-09-2023 at 01:21 PM..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:05 PM   #346
Would an idiot do that?

Greece is beautiful.

I was just looking at the Wikipedia article and pics the other day.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 12:09 PM   #347
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
You truly are one outstanding citizen. "I'm cool with watching online, a little spank n' crank before I go to bed alone..."
First truthful thing hes said in the thread, to be fair.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 12:14 PM   #348
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Greece now off the table.

It’ll be too cold in October and the gf is doing a CO yoga retreat with her bi-curious bestie.

Needless to say, I’d be cool with a hall pass if they FaceTime me.
Lmao, ok, Cave.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:25 PM   #349
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Greece is beautiful.
It's too cold for Cave, the shrinkage factor comes into play you see.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:29 PM   #350
I'll be back.

is a real visit to branson worth more than a fake visit to greece?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:30 PM   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
As long as you don't ride the duck boats.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 12:32 PM   #352
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Greece now off the table.

It’ll be too cold in October and the gf is doing a CO yoga retreat with her bi-curious bestie.

Needless to say, I’d be cool with a hall pass if they FaceTime me.
Lmao high 70’s is too cold for you? September to November is the best time to go Greece.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:33 PM   #353
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
It's too cold for Cave, the shrinkage factor comes into play you see.
1:00 mark.

https://youtu.be/96LgRmOF9_o
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 12:43 PM   #354

Whoa, found another picture of Cave Johnson's girlfriend. Quite cute.

Old 08-29-2022, 12:51 PM   #355
Three-Pat

Quote:
Greece is beautiful.

Greece is gorgeous. Been to both Corfu and Rhodes. Loved every minute of both. Went to both in my younger days during my four year Navy career.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 08-29-2022, 01:08 PM   #356
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Whoa, found another picture of Cave Johnson's girlfriend. Quite cute.

RIP Fisty.
Old 08-29-2022, 01:39 PM   #357
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Greece is gorgeous. Been to both Corfu and Rhodes. Loved every minute of both. Went to both in my younger days during my four year Navy career.
Cave said he wants to see The statue of Diagoras in Rhodes.

neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 01:58 PM   #358
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Greece is beautiful.

I'm there now. Here is a pic from my hotel. You can tell I'm not lying because the picture even says Greece on it.

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 02:06 PM   #359
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Cave and his girlfriend in present day

She sure did pick up a nice tan in Belize
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:09 PM   #360
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
His mom or “girlfriend” doesn’t pay For his shit, BetaMaX-Factor
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.