Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2020, 01:18 AM  
MONTANA #19

I want to show you my newest sports card...

The sports card market is absolutely booming right now. I sold off enough of my other stuff to buy this. There are only 10 of them. It is indescribably beautiful.

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 01-30-2023 at 05:45 PM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:34 PM   #346
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I was able to look up everything in my collection.

None of it's worth much. Rookie cards it seems are the only things of real value.
eBay?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:38 PM   #347
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
eBay?
https://130point.com/sales/

This will show you what they sold for on eBay, not what people are asking.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 01:38 PM   #348
I'll be back.

Yes. I just type in the athlete name, set name and year and I can usually find the card.

Make sure you check all the auctions because usually some idiot is trying to scam someone with a jacked up price.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #349
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post

That's a great tool to use to determine a cards value.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:41 PM   #350
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I need to look up my cards. I have quite a few in boxes and some in a safe. Haven’t checked any value on them in a decade. Is eBay best spot to check prices?

Mostly 90’s cards.
Be prepared to be disappointed. I went through mine, thousands of cards all in books. I may have 60 bucks in just a couple of cards. Most were worthless.

Basically you need rookie cards, nm or better.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:42 PM   #351
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post

Also cardsnoop.com
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:44 PM   #352
I'll be back.

I think the exception is autographed cards.

I wonder if Joe would autograph all my cards
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:49 PM   #353
Mod Team

I know I have that Jerry Rice rookie card. Seems pretty common. I’ll check some others.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:52 PM   #354
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
I know I have that Jerry Rice rookie card. Seems pretty common. I’ll check some others.
Condition...Condition...Condition.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 02:21 PM   #355
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Lol. You need money and time, which is money. Most people work.

There are videos of employees walking out with carts full recently.

It is impossible to police unless they keep at customer service.

That and people just grabbing everything and going to self checkout.

I know at my stores, me just looking at cards I see 3 people stopping by in the five minutes I am there. Kc is a wasteland and probably 1000s at minimum flipping packs.

I got lucky a few weeks ago on NBA cards. Going to sit on. They were 2020s.
Watching these videos makes you realize that it's these guys job. They are buying up cards so they can resell them & make money doing it that way.

It's crazy.

Old 02-27-2021, 09:39 AM   #356
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Upvoted you for trying to help a brother out, but honestly if I gotta go through all that shit just to buy some football cards then I'm not really interested

You shouldn't have to be some crack detective with lots of free time on your hands to enjoy a simple hobby like this... it didn't use to be that way, and shouldn't be that way now

I hate these asshat sonsabitches ruing it for everyone, can't wait for the bubble to burst (and it always does with memorabilia) so they can lose their asses
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2021, 10:11 AM   #357
Mod Team

I’ve got 96-97 upper deck Kobe rookie card.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:11 PM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Upvoted you for trying to help a brother out, but honestly if I gotta go through all that shit just to buy some football cards then I'm not really interested

You shouldn't have to be some crack detective with lots of free time on your hands to enjoy a simple hobby like this... it didn't use to be that way, and shouldn't be that way now

I hate these asshat sonsabitches ruing it for everyone, can't wait for the bubble to burst (and it always does with memorabilia) so they can lose their asses
Everyone wants to blame this on people flipping cards, but it's not the flippers fault that Panini and Topps aren't releasing more retail product. I got a chance to talk to a distributor at Walmart and he said its a crapshoot on what he gets from companies and they aren't putting out as much product as usual.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:19 PM   #359
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Everyone wants to blame this on people flipping cards, but it's not the flippers fault that Panini and Topps aren't releasing more retail product. I got a chance to talk to a distributor at Walmart and he said its a crapshoot on what he gets from companies and they aren't putting out as much product as usual.
I hear you, its definitely not just the flippers fault... but they're certainly not helping things by buying up everything they can the very minute it hits the shelves, just so they can turn a profit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:36 PM   #360
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
That’s not true at all, the print runs of some of the flagship has grown exponentially to the point where most cards, even RCs, will be completely worthless unless they come from a premium product. 2021 Topps Series 1 has a print run of ~ 1 million, almost double years past.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.