Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:25 PM   #346
In Search of a Life

Come for the practice updates, stay for the pointless bickering.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:30 PM   #347
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
That’s an accurate statement and I honestly don’t see how you can argue that.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:32 PM   #348
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. Why is there so much dumb going around today??
Elaborate?
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #349
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Signing Sammy Watkins for $16M per year was NEVER about getting $16M worth of statistical production from him.

It was about putting together the most dynamic set of offensive playmakers the NFL has ever seen on one team, making them virtually impossible to defend. We paid for the entire offense to boom. And it worked.

Now we see where things are without one of the big 5 no longer on the roster...
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 06:38 PM   #350
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
On what planet is using that much cap space for a guy pacing at 900 yards in a 16 game season smart?

There is no stupidity here. Watkins should be in the 1400-1500 yard 12-15 touchdown range to earn his cap space.

He needs to take over and dominate a game, not produce "hidden touchdowns" for other players.

***If he takes over playoff games and leads the Chiefs receiving in the playoffs he will have earned his contract IMO***
I’ve been harping about Production per unit salary cap.

This guy gets it.

I’m not necessarily opposed to rolling some risk into Watkins but you’re on the money.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:06 PM   #351
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Signing Sammy Watkins for $16M per year was NEVER about getting $16M worth of statistical production from him.

It was about putting together the most dynamic set of offensive playmakers the NFL has ever seen on one team, making them virtually impossible to defend. We paid for the entire offense to boom. And it worked.

Now we see where things are without one of the big 5 no longer on the roster...
Well last week we saw it without two and it wasn't too shabby
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:12 PM   #352
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I’ve been harping about Production per unit salary cap.

This guy gets it.

I’m not necessarily opposed to rolling some risk into Watkins but you’re on the money.
Don't get me started on efficiency. It's almost become unhealthy how hard I work to streamline cost vs. production.

Watkins is the Italian made floor sander that I really don't need, paid double for, and really only works 75% of the time. It does a fine job when it's working, and I feel like it's working better when it's in use, but the reality of it sets in that I wasted budget just for the **** of it when a good ol' Hummel would have produced the same, never breaks, and cost less.

Now I'm sitting here without an extra Hummel (defense), but I have the shiny Italian sander sitting in the trailer waiting on parts.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:14 PM   #353
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
The Chiefs are loading too much of the burder on Mahomes.

No defense
No running game
No explosive plays in the passing game from the RB
Less WR options

Let's just throw Mahomes out there by himself and tell him to go for it.

11 vs 1 is no problem, Mahomes really can throw it and catch it too.

Taking the risk on Watkins is not looking good right now. We should have traded for Golden Tate and probably Clinton-Dix too.
Texas Tech North
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:16 PM   #354
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well last week we saw it without two and it wasn't too shabby
We should judge every game based off playing the Raiders who have no pass rush, no LB's and no CB's.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:10 PM   #355
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Explain how Watkins has been a “distraction” (your words).

Back-up your dumbshit statement.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:10 AM   #356
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Explain how Watkins has been a “distraction” (your words).

Back-up your dumbshit statement.
Maybe he's confused and is thinking Watkins has been kicking drunk white girls?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-06-2018, 01:13 AM   #357
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
What the **** are you talking about
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:10 PM   #358
In Search of a Life

I guess no updates is good updates?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:21 PM   #359
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I guess no updates is good updates?
Watkins and Berry Limited practice today, Watkins won't play I'm betting. Berry? Maybe a couple snaps
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:24 PM   #360
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Don't get me started on efficiency. It's almost become unhealthy how hard I work to streamline cost vs. production.

Watkins is the Italian made floor sander that I really don't need, paid double for, and really only works 75% of the time. It does a fine job when it's working, and I feel like it's working better when it's in use, but the reality of it sets in that I wasted budget just for the **** of it when a good ol' Hummel would have produced the same, never breaks, and cost less.

Now I'm sitting here without an extra Hummel (defense), but I have the shiny Italian sander sitting in the trailer waiting on parts.
But the Italian guy is so cool and artsy. Besides your girlfriend digs him.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.