Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:44 AM   #346
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
And how much success have you had with that?
Girls these days like that sort of thing.

That's kind of why I dropped trou' that one night. I figured (incorrectly) showing off my piece might get me a glimpse at her wonderful boobs.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #347
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Girls these days like that sort of thing.

That's kind of why I dropped trou' that one night. I figured (incorrectly) showing off my piece might get me a glimpse at her wonderful boobs.
This is why I'm glad I'm not young anymore.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 11:51 AM   #348
Escalades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
You guys actually use words? I just send pictures of my penis.
I do the same thing but I'll put like a potted flower in the picture or a painting. It's not classy to just show your crank and nothing else.
Big Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBig Poppa Payne 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 11-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #349
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Poppa Payne View Post
I do the same thing but I'll put like a potted flower in the picture or a painting. It's not classy to just show your crank and nothing else.
Yeah, you definitely have to work in a shot of your brand new Swatch or turquoise ring.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #350
You gotta kill a few people

I'm not dropping trou for some random unless I'm rock hard with a girthy 8 inches.

What's the average soft penis? Like 3,4, MAYBE 5 inches?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:17 PM   #351
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm not dropping trou for some random unless I'm rock hard with a girthy 8 inches.

...now I feel even worse about myself.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #352
Life is changing..

Quote:
And how much success have you had with that?
I wasn't being serious.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:24 PM   #353
Life is changing..

Quote:

Soft penis 5 inches? What?

Old 11-05-2014, 12:24 PM   #354
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
I wasn't being serious.
I didn't really figure you were.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:39 PM   #355
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
...now I feel even worse about myself.
Looks like I'm never getting divorced.

IT'S ****ING COLD OUT! I'M A GROWER NOT A SHOWER!!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:56 PM   #356
Starter

Quote:
I've shifted my focus to getting out from behind the monitor and actually going places to meet people. I've been making time with current friends instead of trying to find new dates.
Meeting a group that will constantly introduce you to new people is the best option IMHO. I've met tons of new people over the last several months and its made it easy to figure out which ones you are into, which ones are into you, and which ones click without "dating" being tossed around immediately.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 11-05-2014, 12:58 PM   #357
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
Meeting a group that will constantly introduce you to new people is the best option IMHO. I've met tons of new people over the last several months and its made it easy to figure out which ones you are into, which ones are into you, and which ones click without "dating" being tossed around immediately.
That's been my strategy for the better part of 7 years.

Doesn't work.

Old 11-05-2014, 12:59 PM   #358
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
That's been my strategy for the better part of 7 years.

Doesn't work.
You're gong to say that about everything, though.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #359
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
You're gong to say that about everything, though.
Well, the alternative is to get in good with other guys' girlfriends/fiancees/wives and screw them.. Because that's how 66% of my last few goings-on with women have gone.

Old 11-05-2014, 01:14 PM   #360
MVP

Quote:

Do you know how I know you're not Asian?
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Closed Thread