Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2023, 08:32 AM  
MVP

College Football: The Colorado Buffalos

Last edited by DenverChief; 11-05-2023 at 10:04 AM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:13 PM   #346
Inmem 2.0

Butt hurt
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 08:18 PM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:22 PM   #347
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

anyne ever hear a dollar amount for all those missing chains?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:28 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 08:48 PM   #348
Ultrabanned

People who give me thumbs down are racists!

The weakest of weak shit
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:53 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 08:57 PM   #349
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Anybody else notice a slight breeze with the stench of fat boy titty sweat every now and again in here?
Your husband posting in here now?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:00 PM   #350
MER

Quote:
Also wouldn't surprise me that it turns out to be students associated with the UCLA football program
Alright homie now you and I are going to sword fight.
I'm a Bruin by birth.
I'm sure it was some asshole USC kids.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:02 PM   #351
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I figured it was a colorado player who didn't see enough time on the field

inside job
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:02 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 09:03 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 09:05 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 09:11 PM   #352
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Oh Honey! - my husband has more muscle and DICK than you could EVER dream to have

via GIPHY

He’s got a lot of things I’d never dream to have - like a Truvada Rx
Old 11-06-2023, 09:11 PM   #353
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Your husband posting in here now?
His butthole isn't the only thing getting shredded on Saturdays no wonder he likes them so much
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:22 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 09:25 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 09:26 PM   #354
Mod Team

Damn, things have gotten ugly in here.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:28 PM   #355
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Damn, things have gotten ugly in here.
Gotten?

Denver chief has been in this thread from the start!

Hey-o!
Old 11-06-2023, 09:29 PM   #356
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Suddenly is starting to smell like diabetes in here.
Cops don’t get to make fat jokes. I’m sure the last time you ran more than 10 feet was to get at the front of the truck stop gloryhole line
Old 11-06-2023, 09:30 PM   #357
Inmem 2.0

I'm fat and can block better than Colorados o line
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:32 PM
DenverChief
Old 11-06-2023, 09:32 PM   #358
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Deion is solving that problem by threatening to replace all of them next year. Really getting the best out of them the last stretch of the season I bet

Old 11-06-2023, 09:33 PM   #359
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You need to start taking better care of yourself. I'm serious.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 09:34 PM   #360
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You need to start taking better care of yourself. I'm serious.
I am
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote