Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-24-2022, 04:48 AM  
Fish are scared of me

****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****

Stock Discussion

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 08-19-2023 at 11:46 AM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:48 PM   #346
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
It does make a lot of sense. I'm one of those guys that tends to research the crud out of something before making a move on a stock I don't know makes me a little more nervous. Do you have a set amount you play with and only add a certain percentage of it into each play or how do you handle that?
I opened a Webull account and put $250 in it and am betting the full amount on each trade. The only problem is it takes two days to settle so I can only make a trade really every 3 days. In between that I'm just makin trades out of one of my ETRADE accounts with $500-$1000 at a whack.

I'm going all in with the Webull account though. I think I figured I need 16 10% trades to get to $1000 Then 74 10% trades to get to 1,000,000.

But then it only takes 8 trades to get to 2 million.

I need to figure out now how many to get to 1 Billion. That's my goal , yep , 1 Billion.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 03:57 PM   #347
Fish are scared of me

SPY up 0.46% today
CP up 0.34%

Best two stocks today

MOS 8.7%
NTR 6.46%
Old 05-03-2022, 04:14 PM   #348
Fish are scared of me

LYFT down 27% on a good earnings report. See what it does. I haven't looked at the report just going by the conversation . $22.68 right now.

Over reaction ? More down side? I'm just watching.

24.95 would make 10% from here.

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 05-03-2022 at 04:20 PM..
Old 05-03-2022, 06:32 PM   #349
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I opened a Webull account and put $250 in it and am betting the full amount on each trade. The only problem is it takes two days to settle so I can only make a trade really every 3 days. In between that I'm just makin trades out of one of my ETRADE accounts with $500-$1000 at a whack.

I'm going all in with the Webull account though. I think I figured I need 16 10% trades to get to $1000 Then 74 10% trades to get to 1,000,000.

But then it only takes 8 trades to get to 2 million.

I need to figure out now how many to get to 1 Billion. That's my goal , yep , 1 Billion.
lol, best of luck
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 06:47 PM   #350
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaid View Post
lol, best of luck
One of my goals in life is to call Warren Buffett and tell him he's a dumbass!
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 07:37 AM   #351
Fish are scared of me

Swinging TUP this morning .

In at 11.61

https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/PremarketTrading
Old 05-04-2022, 07:52 AM   #352
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Swinging TUP this morning .

In at 11.61

https://marketchameleon.com/Reports/PremarketTrading

And Sold at 13.04

12.3% in 22 minutes
Old 05-04-2022, 08:11 AM   #353
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
And Sold at 13.04

12.3% in 22 minutes
Only 97 more and you're a billionaire.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 05:17 PM   #354
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Only 97 more and you're a billionaire.
Does anybody know Warrens phone number? I want to go ahead and put him on speed dial so I'll be ready.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:19 PM   #355
Fish are scared of me

SPY up 3.04% today

CP up 3.13% today

Todays winners were AMD at 9.10%

and ABNB at 7.71%

55 out of 58 of our stocks were green today. I think that's a record for us.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:20 PM   #356
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Does anybody know Warrens phone number? I want to go ahead and put him on speed dial so I'll be ready.
I suspect he'll call you. All of the billionaires stick together, and he'll want to invite you to that camp where all of the billionaires get together and eat babies.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2022, 05:24 PM   #357
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I suspect he'll call you. All of the billionaires stick together, and he'll want to invite you to that camp where all of the billionaires get together and eat babies.
Old 05-05-2022, 03:11 PM   #358
Fish are scared of me

The shit show of a stock market continues.

SPY down 3.55%

CP down 5.30%

Yesterday we had 3 Red stocks

Today we had 3 Green

HCI up 1.96%
CFIHX up 1.65%
AKAN up 0.70%
Old 05-05-2022, 03:43 PM   #359
Fish are scared of me

I'm going hunting. After what happened today there's going to be an easy 5% grab available amongst the good stocks

AAPL being down over 5% should be easy for a few bucks.

TSLA down 8%

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 05-05-2022 at 03:49 PM..
Old 05-06-2022, 06:28 AM   #360
Fish are scared of me

Taking a shot with TSLA at 873

Sell order at 925

ENDP looks juicy.

Buy order set at 1.32

sell order 1.59 going for 20%

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 05-06-2022 at 06:49 AM..