Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 08:43 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2023 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:13 PM   #346
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
All this after 2 1/2 starts
Probably wrote off Eric Fisher too.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:17 PM   #347
The man you could post like.

10 pressures in one game. That's ineptitude you don't see very often.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 04:26 PM   #348
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Yeah I think DJLN has a short memory. Wanya was bad yesterday but not as bad as that SB loss.
I don't think any one player was as bad in that game as Morris was yesterday.

The SB was a complete failure at every position along the line. Yesterday was Morris getting whipped over and over again. Taylor and Smith were mediocre in their own right but not anywhere close to as bad as Morris.

When you're getting help every play and STILL getting smoked, there's just nothing else to do.

I believe it's the worst individual performance I've ever seen by an o-lineman.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:37 PM   #349
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

For perspective.

In the SB the chiefs gave up 30 pressures on 56 snaps. The starting OL gave up 2, 5, 6, 7 and 9 individually. Wylie was the 9 with no sacks and no hits (so 9 hurries).

In 59 snaps the Chiefs gave up 21 pressures yesterday. Morris was responsible for 10 of them including a sack and 2 QB hits.

Everyone was a disaster vs TB but still NOBODY was close to as bad as Morris was Sunday. On a day when Taylor and Thuney were 2nd in pressures allowed with 4, which would've made them positively standout in that SB.

Again, as an individual performance, I've never seen worse. Morris destroyed everything we tried to do yesterday. It was shocking really. You just don't see an OL largely hold their own except for one guy getting repeatedly fired into the sun. And even after he was getting help, he was still getting wrecked.

There's no silver lining. It was the kind of day that gets guys cut in pre-season. You rarely see ANYONE have a game like that and turn into an everyday starter. Just having starting caliber tools should prevent that kind of massacre. Getting beat that bad, that quickly and that often suggests there are real tools issues that are likely to create a backup ceiling for him.

Unless he was just shitfaced or sick as a dog. I just don't see how else one can have a day like that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:43 PM   #350
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
That had me thinking that a big part of this just has to be attitude and effort. Theres maybe 3-4 hungry guys on that offense right now. Mahomes was pissed, Kelce was throwing his helemet, Pacheco gives 100% and Rice seemed to be without blame. I might move Richie James on that list. But largely most of the offense looked like they just couldnt do better than 70% effort on their best plays.
Again. I don't understand the effort thing. Effort is not the problem. Kelce is fired up and pissed. Pat is fired up and pissed. Our guys seem to fight for yards at a fault. Kelce and Pat were taking big time hits. Effort has absolutely nothing to do with why this team sucks.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:46 PM   #351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Again. I don't understand the effort thing. Effort is not the problem. Kelce is fired up and pissed. Pat is fired up and pissed. Our guys seem to fight for yards at a fault. Kelce and Pat were taking big time hits. Effort has absolutely nothing to do with why this team sucks.
Did you read the whole thing? I said 3-4 guys are really getting after it. As a whole the O looked overwhelmed and under motivated.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:48 PM   #352
MVP

Quote:
All this after 2 1/2 starts
How absolutely ****ing stupid an mentally inept are you?

The super bowl was a a collection of 5 backups getting their shit pushed in by the Tampa 4.

What I am telling you is that Morris literally got beat ON EVERY PLAY yesterday and did ZERO to stop his guy in pass protection or seal a lane for run blocking.

I don't care if it's his first game EVER or his 5th season. It was an epically bad game that caused a chain reaction with the whole offense.

Ten ****ing pressures. The guy was a turnstile in pass protection. He's a left tackle.

People have wanted to shit on Taylor all year and he deserves it for his penalties but he won against Crosby most of the day.

Morris literally got destroyed, not just beat, on every snap.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:51 PM   #353
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For perspective.

In the SB the chiefs gave up 30 pressures on 56 snaps. The starting OL gave up 2, 5, 6, 7 and 9 individually. Wylie was the 9 with no sacks and no hits (so 9 hurries).

In 59 snaps the Chiefs gave up 21 pressures yesterday. Morris was responsible for 10 of them including a sack and 2 QB hits.

Everyone was a disaster vs TB but still NOBODY was close to as bad as Morris was Sunday. On a day when Taylor and Thuney were 2nd in pressures allowed with 4, which would've made them positively standout in that SB.

Again, as an individual performance, I've never seen worse. Morris destroyed everything we tried to do yesterday. It was shocking really. You just don't see an OL largely hold their own except for one guy getting repeatedly fired into the sun. And even after he was getting help, he was still getting wrecked.

There's no silver lining. It was the kind of day that gets guys cut in pre-season. You rarely see ANYONE have a game like that and turn into an everyday starter. Just having starting caliber tools should prevent that kind of massacre. Getting beat that bad, that quickly and that often suggests there are real tools issues that are likely to create a backup ceiling for him.

Unless he was just shitfaced or sick as a dog. I just don't see how else one can have a day like that.
I haven't seen a single guy have a day that bad as a lineman in a LONG TIME. The SB was about five guys getting beat.

Morris got beat WORSE all day than anyone on that line in the SB did.

He couldn't hold a seal block on a single run play and got bodied on every pass rush.

One of the top 5 all time worst days I've ever seen by an offensive lineman.

But yes of course he's the future.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:56 PM   #354
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
10 pressures in one game. That's ineptitude you don't see very often.
They were too busy helping the $20 million tackle against Crosby to help Wanya much.

I'm not mad at the rookie 3rd rd tackle. I'm mad at the $20 million tackle who can't be on a ****ing island against the best like we paid him to be
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:23 PM   #355
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They were too busy helping the $20 million tackle against Crosby to help Wanya much.

I'm not mad at the rookie 3rd rd tackle. I'm mad at the $20 million tackle who can't be on a ****ing island against the best like we paid him to be
Yeah pretty much my take. Morris I expect nothing from. Yes he was uniquely bad, but we're not tethered to oaying him a lot of money for years. Taylor is the guy to be mad at.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:35 PM   #356
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
I haven't seen a single guy have a day that bad as a lineman in a LONG TIME. The SB was about five guys getting beat.

Morris got beat WORSE all day than anyone on that line in the SB did.

He couldn't hold a seal block on a single run play and got bodied on every pass rush.

One of the top 5 all time worst days I've ever seen by an offensive lineman.

But yes of course he's the future.
It’s the mentality of many on here that he just needs more time to “develop”.

Rookie offensive linemen step in and start/ play well all of the time… Morris looked totally overwhelmed yesterday.

It’s the same people who want to give Sky Less another two years to “develop”.

The alluring siren call of “developing”.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:40 PM   #357
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
For perspective.

How bad must the other backup tackles be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 12-26-2023, 05:54 PM   #358
Starter

I remembered the videos of Taylor working hard in the off-season.

He had a personal trainer too.

The videos looked nice. He was getting it done in the gym

I was hyped thinking he was coming in to protect Pat.

Little did we know, he was the one that needed the protection.
Justman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJustman59 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-26-2023, 06:32 PM   #359
MVP

Personally, I don't know that Morris looks like a tackle in the NFL. Maybe he just does need a lot of development time but I think he looks like a highly functional guard. It might not all be bad if he can slide in and take Thuney or Smith's spot. I don't know that he has it on the outside though.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-26-2023, 06:49 PM   #360
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
It’s the mentality of many on here that he just needs more time to “develop”.

Rookie offensive linemen step in and start/ play well all of the time… Morris looked totally overwhelmed yesterday.

It’s the same people who want to give Sky Less another two years to “develop”.

The alluring siren call of “developing”.
This. 100% this.

Rookie left tackles with the talent to play that position come in ALL THE TIME and crush right away because it IS a very talent dictated position.

WR's do take time because learning route running at the NFL level and learning how to find zones and get separation is a skill that has to be developed.

Playing tackle is about athleticism and power.

It's the single worst outing I've seen in a long long time by a left tackle. It was basically the ballgame. Yes it was that bad.