Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-24-2023, 12:06 PM   #346
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Got charged again last night. Dude was going for Copper's neck and almost got it. I yanked him up and away and wheeled around trying to get away while dipshit owner came out to control his monster. Which took forever. Fell to the ground twice. "GET YOUR DAMN DOG OFF US"

Three times in the last year. Wasn't even close to the house either time.

This was the worst. My knees are all ****ed up now. Just filed a report. I will now carry heavy dog spray and a large clubbed stick going forward.

Never heard of heavy dog spray. Not sure if I would trust that. Perhaps you should consider concealed carry.

You said you got attacked again. Was this the same dog/owner?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:08 PM   #347
The Guy With The Goats

Quote:
The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.
Even my 28lb Bacon? If so... explains why you haven't been back to the farm.

I mean... look at him

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:08 PM   #348
Supporter

Quote:
The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.
I have been attacked by other breeds. Last time I recall was about 4 years ago. I think, if memory serves, it was a lab or lab mix. Yeah, it's not so much about the breed as it is the bad owners, IMO.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:11 PM   #349
Rookie

Chihuahuas are the meanest dogs on the planet. If they weighed 150 pounds, they'd make Pit Bulls look friendly and stable.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:11 PM   #350
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Never heard of heavy dog spray. Not sure if I would trust that. Perhaps you should consider concealed carry.

You said you got attacked again. Was this the same dog/owner?
Postmen carry it (I did). I'm not going to bring a gun on dog walks. That's just asking for trouble.

It has been three separate pits.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:12 PM   #351
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Chihuahuas are the meanest dogs on the planet. If they weighed 150 pounds, they'd make Pit Bulls look friendly and stable.
Several chihuahuas have run up on us when walking. Copper won't even howl at them.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:13 PM   #352
Cynical Misanthrope

My wife is an ER charge nurse/manager. We live in a very dog friendly state but they have to document all dog bites/attacks. Rough estimate from her: 95% of the dog bites/attacks are from pit bulls. 3-4% from German shepherds. Remainder from a variety.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:21 PM   #353
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Several chihuahuas have run up on us when walking. Copper won't even howl at them.
Chihuahuas need to face extinction.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:22 PM   #354
Beyond the Rapids

“Pumpkin would never attack anyone. MY little pittie is different. She’s scared of her own shadow. She wouldn’t hurt a fly. Sweetest dog ever” -always said in the comments for a story where another one of these dogs has torn someone apart
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:25 PM   #355
Ultrabanned

He only mauls kids when they do something to startle him like standing at a bus stop or ride a bike in the street!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:26 PM   #356
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
Chihuahuas need to face extinction.
You round these dogs and pits up and throw them in a wood chipper and bites just went down by 98%
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:28 PM   #357
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
He only mauls kids when they do something to startle him like standing at a bus stop or ride a bike in the street!
I get you are joking. But we were clear on the other side of the street.

I think the thing that really unsettled me is the dog was not interested in me at all. He wanted to murder my poor coonhound. Mr poor brave, stupid coonhound who was more than willing to fight this piece of shit and die for me.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:29 PM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I saw a 110lb college woman walking an 80lb pit bull around my neighborhood the other day. Now I'm not vehemently anti pitbull... i fostered a pit puppy for a month or so a few years ago and he was great.

But what's this lady gonna do if that pit bull decides to go pit bull? Why do women love these dogs so much?
A few months ago my wiener dog wandered out of the garage for a couple of seconds. (This is a first for him because he's a rescue so he stays close to us) Anyhow I saw him run out right away and followed him, but he ran up to this woman that couldn't have been more than 90 lbs soaking wet walking two of those mofos. I'm lucky I snagged my dog up fast because that lady let a bunch of slack up in the leash so they could go after my dog. What a bitch. I know it was my dog's fault but this lady litereally enticed those pit bulls to go after my little dog, and if they ever decided to go after something there is no way she'd be able to hold one back, let alone both. It really pissed me off because the wiener is easily the best pet I've ever had.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:30 PM   #359
Stroking to the SB Champs!

The only good pitbull is a dead pitbull. F em.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:31 PM   #360
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
A few months ago my wiener dog wandered out of the garage for a couple of seconds. (This is a first for him because he's a rescue so he stays close to us) Anyhow I saw him run out right away and followed him, but he ran up to this woman that couldn't have been more than 90 lbs soaking wet walling two of those mofos. I'm lucky I snagged my dog up fast because that lady let a bunch of slack up in the leash so they could go after my dog. What a bitch. I know it was my dog'ss fault but this lady litereally enticed those pit bulls to go after my little dog, and if they ever decided to go after something there is no way she be abkle to hold one back, let alone both. It really pissed me off because the wiener is easily the best pet I've ever had.
She wanted to go back home and tell everyone how her badass and TUFF shitbulls just took care of a scary threatening dog