Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:21 PM   #3556
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Oh, this looks like it's right up my alley. Good timing as well, since I'm fairly burned out on Starfield at this point.
I've been watching the Starfield drama unfold, sounds like they can't even fix it's problems. Modders are even stopping to mod it, which has NEVER happened in a Bethesda game.

To me Valheim to an extent is what I always wanted from a Skyrim type game..Big badass open world where your buddies can join in and play modded sandbox fun. You can run your own server and make your own rules, just how I like it.

This improves upon Valheim with much better graphics, Combat is way better it seems and it has more robust RPG features.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:06 AM   #3557
WhatUneed2Hear

Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy FREE this week on Epic Games starting Now for 1 week, still a $60 game.

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:11 PM   #3558
I'll be back.

****ing cousin got me sucked into Snowrunner. We did some co-op tonight laughed ourselves silly winching each other's trucks

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:35 AM   #3559
WhatUneed2Hear

Coming Feb 8th, looks pretty spectacular. First game was great but overhead, looks like Sony threw a bunch of $ at them to make it 3rd person and over the top.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 01-06-2024 at 05:51 AM..
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 09:15 AM   #3560
MVP

Any of you guys ever play Mario + Rabbids on Switch? I started playing the first game around Christmas and I've had some knee issues that kept me on the couch so I'm playing the second game now.

It's a turn based tactical game but in the Mario universe. Pretty fun games.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:20 PM   #3561
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

Coming Feb 8th, looks pretty spectacular. First game was great but overhead, looks like Sony threw a bunch of $ at them to make it 3rd person and over the top.
As a lover of the first one, I'm all over this.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:31 PM   #3562
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
As a lover of the first one, I'm all over this.
An improvement in every way
Old 01-08-2024, 07:38 AM   #3563
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post

Hello Games(No Man's Sky Devs) Survival/RPG game
ooooh. I spotted a player riding a giant Kingfisher bird @ 00:42 in the video. that looks awesome
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:36 AM   #3564
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
ooooh. I spotted a player riding a giant Kingfisher bird @ 00:42 in the video. that looks awesome
Hopefully Hello Games will surprise us and release it some time this year. They've been working on it for at least 5 years I guess.
Old 01-08-2024, 08:16 PM   #3565
WhatUneed2Hear

Old 01-09-2024, 01:53 PM   #3566
sorta mod-ish

So, a developer named Second Face Software got sick of waiting on Valve to come up with the next Portal game, so they made one of their own - Portal: Revolution. It takes place between Portal and Portal2....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2024, 01:22 AM   #3567
WhatUneed2Hear

Open World Crafting Survival game meets Pokemon With Guns

Palworld Launches on Steam and Xbox (also gamepass) on January 19th!
Old 01-10-2024, 09:51 PM   #3568
WhatUneed2Hear

This is gonna make so much money, pulling in people from so many different genres.

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 01-10-2024 at 10:00 PM..
Old 01-11-2024, 06:57 PM   #3569
WhatUneed2Hear

Last edited by Imon Yourside; 01-11-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Old 01-11-2024, 07:45 PM   #3570
MVP

Looking forward to picking this up next week.

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.