Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:29 AM   #3541
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'd rather have Williams.
Players coming off ACL's don't usually perform great. Especially those who have to get in and out of breaks a lot.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:31 AM   #3542
Hockey Town

The only real upside I see in Williams is if you wanna keep spelling Kelce, with his size he can take some of Kelce's routes to lighten the load.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:32 AM   #3543
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
What about Michael Thomas? Yes he's had a terrible injury history before but last year he played 10 games. If he were to come in and get into a flow he'd no doubt be a huge asset for this team. Mike Williams will be 30 at the start of next season and Thomas just turned 31 so there's not much difference age wise between the two. Thomas not coming off an acl would make me favour him tbh and I think he'd love to come to kc and go for a ring after what he's been through.
No ****ing thanks on Michael Thomas. I know Mike Williams had injury problems, but those are nothing compared to the injury problems Thomas has had. He's only played in 20 games since 2020. So 20 games out of a possible 67 and playing in 10 games last season isn't even close to a positive thing, because it's proof that he's an absolute broke dick and an old broke dick at that.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:32 AM   #3544
Baba Ganoush

Give me a similar deal to what Devante Parker received

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:33 AM   #3545
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:

He’s not getting a “huge contract” from anyone.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:34 AM   #3546
Starter

Quote:

Didn't he say he was retiring after this last season? Or am I just imagining a fever dream I had?
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:35 AM   #3547
In Search of a Life

It's hard for these guys to understand and or realize what they are when they start aging and such.

Odell is now at best a #3 type WR. Those guys don't get paid.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:35 AM   #3548
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
I would too, but there legit is a chance Michael Thomas could go for pennies compared to Williams. If we can get Thomas on a cheap one year deal, I'd say kick the tires, but if there's any real significant investment, Williams, Hollywood, or Samuel is where to go IMO
That's my point. No way Thomas asks for a huge bag imo. I think he'd be happy with a Juju deal or lower. He's already made a lot of money and could have a great redemption story coming to KC after what he went through for two years before last season. He'd be great in the redzone and he's as crafty a route runner as Travis imo.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:37 AM   #3549
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
He’s not getting a “huge contract” from anyone.
Parker got 1-year $4.6 million. I’d do that all day long.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:38 AM   #3550
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's hard for these guys to understand and or realize what they are when they start aging and such.

Odell is now at best a #3 type WR. Those guys don't get paid.
I think he'd be an adequate 2 for a team (like KC) with a strong pass catching TE.

But yeah, the guy hasn't been a premier player since 2018 and you'll just never convince him of that fact.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:38 AM   #3551
Forever Royal

From 2018 through 2022 season Williams had 30 games with snap counts under 70%. When he’s obviously not nursing something he’s in the 80-90 range. In those 30 games, 21 games under 60%, 15 under 50%, and 8 games at 0%. 37% of games under 70%. 26% of games where you really don’t know week to week how effective he’ll be.

It’s not an exaggeration to say he has injury issues that affect every season. In that span only in 2019 could you count on him playing each game. Every other season is littered with large swings in his snap count week to week.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:39 AM   #3552
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
In a heart beat.

OBJ played in 14 games last season, had a career high 16.1 YPC average… he still has something left to help with WR depth and mentor rookie WR’s.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:41 AM   #3553
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
In a heart beat.

OBJ played in 14 games last season, had a career high 16.1 YPC average… he still has something left to help with WR depth and mentor rookie WR’s.
Even if he wants more, make it an incentive based contract. Similar to what we did with Chris Jones. Make him earn that extra money.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:41 AM   #3554
Starter

Quote:
I'd much rather kick the tires on Michael Thomas rather than OBJ, but I get the sentiment. These guys were ultra-talented at one point (and arguably may still be), at a price point like that when players like Darnell Mooney are making 13M a year. I'd have no problem dropping minimal cash to squeeze out every last drop of production they have in this league.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:42 AM   #3555
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think he'd be an adequate 2 for a team (like KC) with a strong pass catching TE.

But yeah, the guy hasn't been a premier player since 2018 and you'll just never convince him of that fact.
Yeah, if he'd take that type of $, I'd be on it. But he won't, so there's not much to discuss.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.