Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:01 AM   #3511
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'm not really interested in Boyd. Just don't see what he does that wouldn't be something you already are asking Rice and Kelce to do.

Donovan Peoples-Jones is a guy that makes more sense to me.
DPJ is definitely on my list right now. I think he could be a cheaper MVS and allow them to draft a more well rounded WR.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 09:01 AM   #3512
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I'm not really interested in Boyd. Just don't see what he does that wouldn't be something you already are asking Rice and Kelce to do.

DPJ is definitely on my list right now. I think he could be a cheaper MVS and allow them to draft a more well rounded WR.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:06 AM   #3513

Holy shit how is Tyler Boyd only 29? Feels like he's been on a downward career trajectory for the past 7 years.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:07 AM   #3514
Needs more middle fingers

Mike Williams is the best WR left out there right now, injury history and all. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:07 AM   #3515
MVP

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I think he's top of my list at the moment for exactly the reason Pest mentioned.

*assuming that's still a role they want in this offense
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:11 AM   #3516
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Mike Williams is the best WR left out there right now, injury history and all. I'd take him in a heartbeat.
For vet minimum? Sure.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:11 AM   #3517
MVP

Quote:

I don't want Boyd only, if it were Brown and Boyd that would be great. He's a depth piece not someone I want to have to lean on every drive.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:13 AM   #3518

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yeah, Williams would not be available for the playoffs.

The only way I sign him is if we don’t sign a real vet WR and need a cheap bridge hoping we hit on another Rice.

Not ideal to not have 2 WRs that are good if the plan is to 3peat.
Jesus, you guys exaggerate to freakin' much.

Aside from last season, Mike Williams has never missed more than 3 games in a season.

Yes, he gets banged up. No, he doesn't miss a significant amount of time.

Same damn people who cheer on players like JuJu and pined to bring in Tee Higgins wanna try to talk about Mike Williams health. SMH.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:14 AM   #3519
Starter

SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 03-14-2024, 09:14 AM   #3520

Quote:
For vet minimum? Sure.
No. For a real contract. An MVS-type contract.

Because he's a REAL talent. And doesn't miss nearly the amount of time everyone in here keeps acting like.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:15 AM   #3521
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Jesus, you guys exaggerate to freakin' much.

Aside from last season, Mike Williams has never missed more than 3 games in a season.

Yes, he gets banged up. No, he doesn't miss a significant amount of time.

Same damn people who cheer on players like JuJu and pined to bring in Tee Higgins wanna try to talk about Mike Williams health. SMH.
lolwut?

2023 - played in 3 games
2017 - played in 10 games
Old 03-14-2024, 09:17 AM   #3522

Quote:
lolwut?

2023 - played in 3 games
2017 - played in 10 games
And that gap between 17 and 23? ( aka, the bulk of his career)

Right...exactly. He missed on average, what, 2 games a season? Big whoop. Like i said, the time he's missed is greatly exaggerated.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:18 AM   #3523

He basically got hurt last year...and aside from that, has started and played in the majority of his games in his career. It's silly.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:19 AM   #3524
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
And that gap between 17 and 23? ( aka, the bulk of his career)

Right...exactly. He missed on average, what, 2 games a season? Big whoop. Like i said, the time he's missed is greatly exaggerated.
The dude fractured his neck in college, herniated a disc in his back his rookie year and just tore his ACL last year. He's 30.

No ****ing thanks.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:19 AM   #3525
In Search of a Life

He's always dinged up and in and out of lineups.

May not technically miss games though.

Similar to Sammy Watkins.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:19 AM   #3526
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Why do these pointless tweets keep getting posted?
tredadda has disabled reputation