Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2023, 08:19 AM   #3496
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yup. He's filler. Clyde is rice or noodles as a side item. Doesn't bring anything to the party - he's just a low-cost option to cover some calories around the steak and asparagus.

And yeah, we gave a 1st for him but that cost is sunk. And his salary is guaranteed so cutting him doesn't get you anywhere.

So you're looking at 6-10 touches in a game that Pacheco is healthy. Is that worth cutting him and taking on another player who also counts against the cap? Is it worth giving draft pick compensation to replace him? The time spent teaching him the playbook? The risk of him not knowing a blocking assignment?

Bottom line is that MEH's role just doesn't matter enough to bother with putting resources/time towards it.

I think we move on when the contract expires because at that point you're spending NEW capital rather than just absorbing sunk capital.

Now if Pacheco gets hurt and MEH ends up a primary ballcarrier - well that'll be problematic.
Pacheco is gonna get the majority of the "this down matters" snaps, but I wouldn't mind having another guy that could replace CEH just to spell him in some of these throwaway games.

Pacheco's running style isn't long for the league, like it or not, so we need to manage that as best we can. I can't imagine the playbook stuff is that tough for "run outside zone" or whatnot but hell, give Perine the snaps if that's the case.

CEH is just so bad.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 08:49 AM   #3497
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Pacheco is gonna get the majority of the "this down matters" snaps, but I wouldn't mind having another guy that could replace CEH just to spell him in some of these throwaway games.

Pacheco's running style isn't long for the league, like it or not, so we need to manage that as best we can. I can't imagine the playbook stuff is that tough for "run outside zone" or whatnot but hell, give Perine the snaps if that's the case.

CEH is just so bad.
Perine did look pretty good.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2023, 08:49 AM   #3498
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Perine did look pretty good.
I don't think CEH is an NFL caliber player at this point. Perrine is atleast that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:19 AM   #3499
MVP

Quote:
I don't think CEH is an NFL caliber player at this point. Perrine is atleast that.
Who is CEH?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:23 AM   #3500
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Who is CEH?
I think he meant MEH
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:06 AM   #3501
MVP

THIS GUY ****ING SUCKS. Lets package MEH and Skyy for a large McDonalds sprite and a medium rare McChicken with extra mayo.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-09-2023, 07:56 AM   #3502
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

No real decrease in Moore's snaps - still the clear WR2...

Rice got most of his snaps (and Ross) when Kelce was out.

MVS and Moore are still the clear WR 1 and 2, Watson seems to be WR3. Toney may still be on a snap count, Rice is still a backup.

And all of this is still frustrating as hell because Moore just ain't very good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:02 AM   #3503
In Search of a Life

Quote:
No real decrease in Moore's snaps - still the clear WR2...

Rice got most of his snaps (and Ross) when Kelce was out.

MVS and Moore are still the clear WR 1 and 2, Watson seems to be WR3. Toney may still be on a snap count, Rice is still a backup.

And all of this is still frustrating as hell because Moore just ain't very good.
Eh, you can clearly see the offense is better with those guys on the field. If we can all see it....you know Andy can.

It'll happen.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:05 AM   #3504
MVP

Quote:
Neither is MVS, he's played the most snaps of any WR all season by far and has done exactly jack shit. I'm sick of seeing him run around with his head up his ass out there.

This is where Andy and his weird little preferences and overly complicated system gets really frustrating. Just put the best players out there and find a way to adjust what you're doing to fit their skill sets. There's no reason at this point MVS or Moore should be playing more than Rice and Ross. Both have shown in their limited snaps they are far superior players than the two guys playing ahead of them.

I know, I know, I get it; all the wins, all the Super Bowls, we're still 4-1, Andy is a genius, I fully understand. It's still annoying as hell, especially the MVS situation. There is no other team in the entire NFL where he would be playing the most snaps of any WR on the roster. I don't know exactly what it is they think he's doing, but whatever it is, it's not helping anyone or anything.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 08:09 AM   #3505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Neither is MVS, he's played the most snaps of any WR all season by far and has done exactly jack shit. I'm sick of seeing him run around with his head up his ass out there.

This is where Andy and his weird little preferences and overly complicated system gets really frustrating. Just put the best players out there and find a way to adjust what you're doing to fit their skill sets. There's no reason at this point MVS or Moore should be playing more than Rice and Ross. Both have shown in their limited snaps they are far superior players than the two guys playing ahead of them.

I know, I know, I get it; all the wins, all the Super Bowls, we're still 4-1, Andy is a genius I fully understand. It's still annoying as hell, especially the MVS situation. There is no other team in the entire NFL where he would be playing the most snaps of any WR on the roster. I don't know exactly what it is they think he's doing, but whatever it is, it's not helping anyone or anything.
It's not overly complicated. It's a passing offense with option reads - most teams do that. What sets Andy apart is his playcalling that's designed to build on top of things he puts on tape. That's not actually adding layers of difficulty.

The thing MVS does is draw attention but he's gotta start producing or that won't continue.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:16 AM   #3506
You gotta kill a few people

I think the dude had 2 catches yesterday and both were designed plays specifically to get him the ball.

We really, really need this dude to start learning how to create with the normal route tree because he ain’t even a dangerous gadget guy.

At least Hardman could house a 60 yard screen or sweep here and there. Moore is just booty all around.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:37 AM   #3507
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's not overly complicated. It's a passing offense with option reads - most teams do that. What sets Andy apart is his playcalling that's designed to build on top of things he puts on tape. That's not actually adding layers of difficulty.

The thing MVS does is draw attention but he's gotta start producing or that won't continue.
I just don't understand the non use. He seems to always be open when they target him deep. If that fourth down play isn't underthrown yesterday he walks in.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:48 AM   #3508
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
10 is coming off of two surgeries, and 1 is old and injury prone. Clydes just filler. I bet he doesnt see 5 snaps a game come the playoffs if the other two are healthy.
He only had 9 snaps yesterday... Overreaction Planet.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:52 AM   #3509

Quote:
I just don't understand the non use. He seems to always be open when they target him deep. If that fourth down play isn't underthrown yesterday he walks in.
Yeah, he had a couple steps there. Really should've been a 6 but I think Mahomes was hit as he threw.
Old 10-09-2023, 08:35 PM   #3510

"Why doesn't Moore get more touches!?!?"

The world wonders...

Dude. What the ****?