Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2020, 12:11 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****

Let’s do this shit.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #3496
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Saw Skip Bayless and some Niner fans suggesting that they dump Jimmy and sign Brady. That's not a terrible idea. Brady grew up a Niners fan.

Trade him back to the Pats for a 1st.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:06 PM   #3497
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Stop trying to be a prick man.
I give you a ton of credit for coming back here. Like infinite credit. But we’re not going to be your sounding board or psychotherapist here. We’re celebrating. We told you after the game you’d be indifferent to us so know your place and move on.

Thanks for being a stand-up guy though. Genuinely.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:06 PM   #3498
I'll be back.

Oh and um...never doubt my mojo.

Ever.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:06 PM   #3499
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Saw Skip Bayless and some Niner fans suggesting that they dump Jimmy and sign Brady. That's not a terrible idea. Brady grew up a Niners fan.
Yeah, Brady would have an elite running game and another Gronk. That's actually a really good idea for the 49ers.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:08 PM   #3500
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I give you a ton of credit for coming back here. Like infinite credit. But we’re not going to be your sounding board or psychotherapist here. We’re celebrating. We told you after the game you’d be indifferent to us so know your place and move on.

Yeah, seriously. This Hern guy is cool in my book.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:08 PM   #3501
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post

Wait... so I’m not allowed to talk about the game. The game that ended an hour ago?
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:10 PM   #3502
Your mom

Quote:
Honestly, that's not the worst idea in the world. Brady imo, would've hit that pass to Emmanuel Sanders.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:10 PM   #3503
MVP

This was an underrated play by Patrick IMHO. Reminded me of Aaron Rodgers in his prime. Kelce gets defensive pass interference in the end zone. Mahomes knew the Niner guy had no chance to legitimately stop Kelce on that play, so he threw it up there with a pretty good chance of earning the DPI flag...worked out great.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:11 PM   #3504
MVP

SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:11 PM   #3505
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Yeah, seriously. This Hern guy is cool in my book.

Thanks man.

You guys played to win. Reid really showed Shanny what having the killer instinct looks like.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #3506
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm going to take my time on this one.

No earlier than Friday.
Understandably, it will have to be your masterpiece.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #3507
Andy Reid Supporter

I was legit worried on that deep ball miss to Emmanuel Sanders. Sanders had a couple steps on Fenton and I thought it was gonna be a TD. But then Jimmy overthrew it.

Then we all laughed.

Then my dad said “didn’t their coach pass on Patrick Mahomes?”

That’s what your shit team gets for passing on a god QB for a system Patriot trash QB.

Jimmy Grapes is a slightly better version of Matt Cassel.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #3508
MVP

Quote:
Trade him back to the Pats for a 1st.
That would be pretty funny if it goes that way. I think Belichick would still be happy to get Jimmy. I guess the wild card here is Kraft. He seems to really want to keep old man Tom.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:14 PM   #3509
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Wait... so I’m not allowed to talk about the game. The game that ended an hour ago?
You’re the red headed step child. You don’t get to celebrate Christmas and open presents with the real family. We’ll address you at a latter date.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-02-2020, 11:14 PM   #3510
I'll be back.

Soon gentlemen.

Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote