Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-14-2023, 10:02 AM   #331
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

All before 11am
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 10:51 AM   #332
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Got up at 830
Took 6 pills
Took vitamins
Took a shit
Walked 1.5 miles
Took another shit
Showered
Fed the dog
Took blood pressure
Wrote in journal
Thinking about taking another shit

sec
Metamucil or Bran Flakes?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 11:28 AM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Metamucil or Bran Flakes?
Some kind of prescription powder that you mix with water.
On top of the cancer I’ve got diverticulitis
I’m going to stop taking two of the antibiotics today and save the last 3 days worth in case of a flare up later. These ****ers are worse than the pain.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2023, 11:48 AM   #334
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Some kind of prescription powder that you mix with water.
On top of the cancer I’ve got diverticulitis
I’m going to stop taking two of the antibiotics today and save the last 3 days worth in case of a flare up later. These ****ers are worse than the pain.
sec
Holy shit - I hope you are winning the battle. I don't feel so bad now about my gout, ulnar nerve entrapment / surgery or fatty liver.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2023, 06:51 AM   #335
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
The last reps I gave out.

04-14-2023 07:39 AM lewdog
10-29-2021 09:30 PM NinerDoug
09-23-2015 01:48 PM TimBone

Old. AF.
You are definitely a cheapskate with the rep.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2023, 07:01 AM   #336
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois View Post
I'll put some boundaries on what I think you are saying.

Let's say the life expectancy is 78
0-26 years is YOUTH
27-52 years is MIDDLE AGE
53-78 years is OLD

If you need this to be validated, ask any 26 year old if a 53 year old person is OLD, and they will nearly always say "Absolutely!"

I'm sure we can make subcategories to the above to soothe our egos.
When I was a teenager everyone over 55 was the same to me. I had no idea how to differentiate who was what degree of old after that.

And I also could not figure out if someone was 29 or 40. Now I can't figure out who is 12 or 25. No clue. They all look 15 to me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2023, 04:43 PM   #337
On Hiatus

Quote:
Got up at 830
Took 6 pills
Took vitamins
Took a shit
Walked 1.5 miles
Took another shit
Showered
Fed the dog
Took blood pressure
Wrote in journal
Thinking about taking another shit

sec
Got up at 6 AM to pee/poop
Fixed breakfast of 2 eggs over easy and 2 pieces of dry toast wit a cup of Orange Cinnamon tea
Took my 4 pills
Took my Vitamin D pill I take once a week
Stripped the bed, put it in the wash and the dryer the remade the bed.
Cleaned the toilet/bathroom
Put in a load of wash
Went for a morning walk around the lake in our neighborhood (more of an oversized retention pond)
Shaved and showered
Took another pee
Chewed 2 tums (Doctor ordered daily)
Fixed lunch for my son and I
Got clothes from dryer and folded them-then the put in a second load.
Took my son to get a haircut...he was starting to look like one of the Duck Dynasty clan

Took my afternoon nap for an hour at 3 pm...after I took another pee.

Now fixing dinner...Hamburgers, fries and pasta salad.

We are going to have a night of Guy movies...the wife is returning after 3 weeks of being in KC for her Mom's last few weeks here on Earth. (I loved her like she was my own Mom)
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 05:00 PM   #338
MVP

Got up at 6 am
Ate a bowl of raisin bran with 2% milk
2 cups of English breakfast hot tea
1 banana
Took my meds, low dose aspirin, my statin and a couple of other drugs that I can't remember what the heck they do. Took 2 multivitamins.
Rode my bicycle 36 miles, 14.5 mph average speed
Came home, ate lunch, 2 steak quesadillas
Went out an went around the boundary of my 1.2 acre lot with the weed eater
Took a shower, plopped down in front of the computer and did some work.
Now watching some USFL football, only because there is nothing else on

Tomorrow I will rinse and repeat the process except substitute in a 43 mile bicycle ride
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 10:38 AM   #339
Just a li'l Evel

I'm 53.

I regularly ride a bike and Like to do a lot of work on my house.

I go up in the attic quite a bit to get stuff or work on electrical or other projects.

The past two years every time I go up there I'd throw out my back. From walking around bent over cuz it's only about 5 feet high up there.

I started doing 20 minutes of core exercises each morning while listening to music. Basic back-saving crunches, bridges, pointing dogs, and some stretches.

Made a HUGE difference. Getting started was tough, once I got a few days in, It was just part of the morning stuff. I recommend it.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 11:29 AM   #340
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I'm 53.

I regularly ride a bike and Like to do a lot of work on my house.

I go up in the attic quite a bit to get stuff or work on electrical or other projects.

The past two years every time I go up there I'd throw out my back. From walking around bent over cuz it's only about 5 feet high up there.

I started doing 20 minutes of core exercises each morning while listening to music. Basic back-saving crunches, bridges, pointing dogs, and some stretches.

Made a HUGE difference. Getting started was tough, once I got a few days in, It was just part of the morning stuff. I recommend it.
I’m actually pretty limber I can still bend over and touch my knees
Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Dark Horse must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 12:38 PM   #341
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
I’m actually pretty limber I can still bend over and touch my knees
I remember when I could bend over. Those were the good ol days
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2023, 03:04 PM   #342
Starter

Something I picked up from my 92 year old doctor. The good thing about getting old is, it doesn't last long.
JC
golfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutgolfindude is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-16-2023, 03:16 PM   #343
Politically Incorrect

Got up at 5:17am.

Took my 4 pills
Had one cup of hot vanilla chai tea
Surfed the web including CP and played my online games
Watched about 2 hours of TV
Went to my PO Box in the Scottsdale Airpark
Went to Brown's Trailhead at the end of Alma School Parkway in North Scottsdale.
Did a hike of about 2.5 miles
Stopped at store and bought some ramen soup for lunch
Turn on TV to golf
Fell asleep for 45 minutes and awoken by phone call from good buddy back in NJ
Watching end of RBC golf
Gonna change into sleep gear and take a shit
Hitting bed early tonight, around 8:30pm
Old 04-16-2023, 03:40 PM   #344
MER

I get up at 4:00.
Check stuff until 430.
Work by 530.
Home to make lunch by 1.
Back to work.
Home to make dinner by 7.
Back to work.
Home to fix emotional traumas and boo boos by 10.
Yell at you people until 12.
Fall asleep.
6 days a week.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2023, 04:16 PM   #345
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I get up at 4:00.
Check stuff until 430.
Work by 530.
Home to make lunch by 1.
Back to work.
Home to make dinner by 7.
Back to work.
Home to fix emotional traumas and boo boos by 10.
Yell at you people until 12.
Fall asleep.
6 days a week.
How do you escape it all on day 7?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.