Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:43 PM   #331
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
It took me some time after flirting with the Crabfeeder for awhile but I'm now on Team Daemon. Really mostly because I want Allison Hightower to be beheaded.
About time sir.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 07:43 PM   #332
In Search of a Life

Fantastic episode. Keeps getting better.

****. Team. Green.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 08:41 PM   #333
The Insider

Dark episode. But so ****ing good.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:57 PM   #334
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
What a great episode!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Great ****ing episode love Daemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Fantastic episode. Keeps getting better.

****. Team. Green.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Dark episode. But so ****ing good.
This! All this. They got a hit on their hands. This is great television.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 06:03 AM   #335
Immanentize The Eschaton

These characters are more compelling to me than the ones from the first season of GoT, and the story is more compelling as well. I'm more into this and I binged the entire first season of GoT from a DVD that was gifted me. Good stuff.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:15 AM   #336
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

NORMALIZING INCEST......... DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL.........

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:31 AM   #337
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I think the best thing I’ve seen so far is that they have done such an excellent job of showing the motivations of all the different characters and giving you reason to empathize with each one.

Except for Ser Otto. **** that guy. He’s gross.

Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:51 AM   #338
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Great ****ing episode love Daemon
He actually grew on me this episode and he didn't even say much.

Loved his mischievous smiles while the whole kerfuffle with the kids was being laid out. Dude lives for the drama.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:35 AM   #339
In Search of a Life

Everybody coming over to team Daemon!

Old 10-04-2022, 09:59 AM   #340
You gotta kill a few people

Hey, I'm definitely not Team Daemon. I'm not Team Anyone in this show. Pretty much all of these people are ****s, including most of the children.

The only one I ever liked was Viserys and his weakness is just making me dislike him at this point.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 10:39 AM   #341
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hey, I'm definitely not Team Daemon. I'm not Team Anyone in this show. Pretty much all of these people are ****s, including most of the children.

The only one I ever liked was Viserys and his weakness is just making me dislike him at this point.

Old 10-04-2022, 11:36 AM   #342
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Everyone has flaws. Some more drastic than others.

Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 11:48 AM   #343
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Old 10-04-2022, 12:21 PM   #344
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Spoiler!
Yeah, I can understand that reaction. I didn't feel like that was the case.

And yes, some evil was done for that good. More a comment on the nature of the show, depiction of people on it, than anything else.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 01:19 PM   #345
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Spoiler!
Quote:
Spoiler!
Leverage down the road.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.