Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:51 AM   #331
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I wouldn’t call it a joke, but it’d be nice to know what the new CBA is going to do for it before we send a talent like Jones packing.
I think it's going to increase enough that we're going to be able to keep whoever we want.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #332
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Their LBs are smaller/faster types who are solid in coverage, but there’s not a Derwin James in that back 7 to help really neutralize Kelce.
They will have their BYU boy LB Fred Warner attempt to cover him I bet. He is plenty athletic and fast. Good player for sure.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #333
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don’t have stats on hand but based on yesterday and against Minnesota, it seems that our defense does a good job containing teams that like to run from 12 and 21 personnel (which the 9ers like). Both primarily run wide zone concepts too, like SF.

Now they could flip the script on us for sure but it’s nice to throw Ragland out there more often than not without having to worry too much about coverage deficiencies.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:53 AM   #334
Andy Reid Supporter

They can make the cap work with Jones and Pat, but that’s it. It’s bargain bin diving and draft time.

And you know what? That’s okay. Sammy, Jones, Clark and HB are young. These aren’t 30 year old players leaving their prime.

Our franchise has found cheap gems off the street the last 2 years. Butker, Ward, Ogbah, Pennel, Wiz, D. Wilson.

We will be fine
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 10:54 AM   #335
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Just watched the 49ers/Packers game. Holy shit did the Packers look sloppy. They did literally everything they could to **** up.

Roughing the passer, completely undisciplined gap maintenance on run defense, no creativity and just poor effort overall.

That could not have been an easier game for the Niners.
They aren’t going run like that on our defense. Packers didn’t even show up.

I think we’re gonna see some panic in Shanahan’s playcalling due to Mahomes and the offense’s capabilities. It happened to both Vrabel and BoB. That could potentially disrupt the Niners game plan immensely.

The Niners offense is similar to the Titans offense in that their passing game is heavily reliant on their running game. The Rams are the same way, which is why we saw Goff have a horrible year after Gurley became a pumpkin.

The defense is capable of slowing down their run game. A lot of what they do relies on motion and eye candy, if the defense is disciplined and plays their gaps properly we can slow them down.

Of course, Shanahan’s playcalling and run design is very high level. And they have a very good line and the best FB in the league. But the game is going to come down to Jimmy G/Shanahan vs Mahomes/Reid. And I know who I’m taking there.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:55 AM   #336
MVP

Statistically, the 49er pass defense is REALLY good, but thrown in there are a few games where they've been torched. Similar to New England, but they don't pick the ball off nearly as much.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:56 AM   #337
left blank intentionally

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....ers-throwbacks

LET THEM WEAR THEIR '94s.

Be just like when we beat them at Arrowhead in 1994. DT sacked Steve Young for a safety and JJ Birden caught the first 2 pt conversion for the Chiefs since the 2pt was reinstated.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 10:57 AM   #338
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Like somebody said the 49ers have faced absolutely no adversity in these playoffs.

And they haven’t had to throw the ball in weeks.
well, we've seen how that goes when teams run into the Chiefs.

I'm aware of their record, but with the exception of their front four, I don't think they're a better team than Tennessee.

NOW, before anyone freaks out and tells me how stupid I am, consider that that front four is WHY they've won so many games, and they are indeed formidable.

I'm not overly impressed with Jimmy GQ. They have decent backs, but I think it's the scheme that is impressive. Their number one runner is on his seventh team, for ****'s sake.

Kittle's great. Sherman is still very good.

They have solid but unspectacular groups overall. Except that front four.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:03 AM   #339
Andy Reid Supporter

Jimmy G has been a ****ing game manager all year. He’s only had 4 good games all year:

3 TD’s vs Bengals-4th worst defense in NFL
4 TD’s in both games vs Cards-worst defense in NFL

His only respectable game was vs the Saints. He’s only thrown for 300 yards 3 times in a game....all against the teams listed above.

Make this game Jimmy G vs Pat and they Niners are ****ed
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:13 AM   #340
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Jimmy G has been a ****ing game manager all year. He’s only had 4 good games all year:

3 TD’s vs Bengals-4th worst defense in NFL
4 TD’s in both games vs Cards-worst defense in NFL

His only respectable game was vs the Saints. He’s only thrown for 300 yards 3 times in a game....all against the teams listed above.

Make this game Jimmy G vs Pat and they Niners are ****ed
They're the Titans of the NFC. It's the exact same game we just played.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:13 AM   #341
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I wouldn’t call it a joke, but it’d be nice to know what the new CBA is going to do for it before we send a talent like Jones packing.
Right: I meant it can be manipulated sort of easily. It would be nice to know what the new one will look like, but players like Jones are ones you build around and keep...not trade. That’s all I meant
YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.YayMike has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:14 AM   #342
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayMike View Post
Right: I meant it can be manipulated sort of easily. It would be nice to know what the new one will look like, but players like Jones are ones you build around and keep...not trade. That’s all I meant
I can agree with this.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:26 AM   #343
MVP

Reasons why I think the Chiefs will win.

1. Homerism

2. Ideal weather conditions. I think the Chiefs offensive has been great the last few weeks at full health *in spite of* the frigid temperatures. Get these guys in warm weather, and I think our WRs start getting way more separation. Sure, Mahomes can spin it in any conditions, but that's not everything.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:27 AM   #344
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:27 AM   #345
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayMike View Post
Howdy neighbor
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.