Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM  
In Search of a Life

No Surgery for Eric Berry

Thought this might deserve it's own thread.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #331
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I got a bone spur on my heel from doing a lot of hiking on hard rocks, wearing flip-flops, and wearing hard dress shoes. I since have ditched the flip-flops and wear gel inserts everywhere. A year later it's much much better w/o surgery. I also take this A-D-K vitamin stuff that someone recommended but I have no idea if it's helping or it's just the gel inserts and time.

Most other people I've talked to with this issue say it goes away if they take care of it.

So hopefully these things aren't cyclical like that and another offseason will get rid of it.
I was going to say, "I didn't want to think Berry was as big of a pussy as you are, but I guess he is", but I decided not to.

EDIT: Instead let's all chip-in and buy pussy-ass Berry some gel inserts.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:22 PM   #332
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post
Wouldn't shed a tear if Berry was let go by the Chiefs after last season.

Showing up to games and standing on the sidelines looking like you just got finished doing bong hits, taking a roster spot, saying "day to day" all season until you decide to try to play like shit in the most important games.

I'm more of a casual fan and he's even soured me.

Move on Berry.
I hope this effect spreads like the EbolAIDS across the Serengeti.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
While the Berry haters continue their "day to day" cry-fest and toddler sulks...

BERRY BE LIKE...

"HELLO? YES CAN I ORDER ME A CAN OF 'HATER TEARS' PLEASE? THANK YOU"

And this is why we're being as PC as possible. Not saying some of the things we're thinking...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:28 PM   #334
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
And this is why we're being as PC as possible. Not saying some of the things we're thinking...
Nice, perfect. Has anyone ever seen MVP even acknowledge that Hobospirit exist?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #335
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Nice, perfect. Has anyone ever seen MVP even acknowledge that Hobospirit exist?
Not that I can recall. I speculate that he probably didn't even acknowledge his existence until the AFCCG. I speculate even further that he probably had some choice thoughts regarding Haglunds29 when the game was over though.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:41 PM   #336
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
LOL go on buddy, let it out with your "BRAVE" self ONLINE!!!
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:45 PM   #337
You Sweetie!

Quote:
While the Berry haters continue their "day to day" cry-fest and toddler sulks...

BERRY BE LIKE...

"HELLO? YES CAN I ORDER ME A CAN OF 'HATER TEARS' PLEASE? THANK YOU"

You're literally reeruned.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:47 PM   #338
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
But his racist pictures are just so funny!

Last edited by Sweet Daddy Hate; 03-01-2019 at 08:58 PM..
Old 03-01-2019, 08:52 PM   #339
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:

Go on DJ Khaled, point out those CRYING ASS Berry haters who are bawling their eyes out DAILY over a man who has been told he doesn't need surgery and should be healthy to play next season!!!
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #340
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
NO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That's just ignant.
At least he is on the playing field.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #341
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
But his racists pictures are just so funny!
LOL you really don't have a clue do you?
Old 03-01-2019, 08:54 PM   #342
Snacks Are Under My Apron

He should have already had special shoes made to coddle his pump bump
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2019, 08:57 PM   #343
Unsparing

Quote:
LOL you really don't have a clue do you?
What's next sport; a champagne glass carved out of watermelon?
Old 03-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #344
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
What's next sport; a champagne glass carved out of watermelon?
I'll tell you the answer WHEN YOU LEARN WHAT THE WORD "RACIST" ACTUALLY MEANS, "SPORT" .
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:06 PM   #345

Quote:
I think he might be Berry. Well, except I'm sure Eric can't spell (at all).