Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 04:30 AM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Somehow, somewhere along the line, I bought the Cry of Love CD.

Back in the era where I bought anything I heard and liked on a whim.

Thought I about the only person outside the mothers of the band members who'd heard of them.
I’ve always loved that southern rock sound! That was such a good cd.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-19-2018, 08:24 PM   #3
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Somehow, somewhere along the line, I bought the Cry of Love CD.

Back in the era where I bought anything I heard and liked on a whim.

Thought I about the only person outside the mothers of the band members who'd heard of them.
I'm friends with Audley Freed, their guitarist - he lives in Nashville with his wife Jen, and both are super nice.

I met him after the Cry of Love days, when he was with the Black Crowes. Nowadays, he tours as live band director for the Dixie Chicks, and he's also toured with Frampton and Joe Perry's solo band.

The Cry of Love album "Brother" is a constant - "Highway Jones", "Peace Pipe", "Carnival", "Bad thing", some great playing and fantastic songwriting on that one.

Robert, the bass player wound up joining the band that calls itself Skynyrd for awhile, now he's in the Bottle Rockets. Don't know him as well, though. Johnny Colt from the Crowes replaced him in Skynyrd. Johnny's a buddy as well.

Still unpacking, doing the ipod shuffle until I get my real stereo hooked up.

Hit me, DJ Roomba!!

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:49 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Blew the dust off some of the old album collection this weekend.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-09-2018, 08:34 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Blew the dust off some of the old album collection this weekend.

Damn......I always LOVED Marshall Tucker.....what a great band....Neil Young? Not so much...his voice gives me a headache...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:16 PM   #6
Banned

sure, Southern Man

Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 12-10-2018, 11:36 PM   #7
pie is never free

Caught these guys at Delmar Hall, St Louis back in November, the place was PACKED and they sounded PERFECT

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-12-2018, 07:59 AM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Delmar Hall, St Louis
Heard they cliche 'a stone's throw'

I could nearly literally throw a stone from my old apartment window to where Delmar Hall is now. Bought my Mountain Bike at Big Shark that used to be the bike shop on that property.

Did you ride the street car?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-12-2018, 10:54 AM   #9
pie is never free

[QUOTE=Baby Lee;13953294]Heard they cliche 'a stone's throw'

I could nearly literally throw a stone from my old apartment window to where Delmar Hall is now. Bought my Mountain Bike at Big Shark that used to be the bike shop on that property.

Did you ride the street car?

Didn't ride the streetcar, but its a very cool and trendy looking area and the place itself was very nice and clean... I'd definitely go back
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #10
Veteran

Ive been listening to The Blaze a lot lately. They're a French duo - really enjoy their stuff. Performed at Coachella last year but don't have any dates in the US coming soon. Highly recommend if you enjoy dance music or just really chill music, or if you are looking to branch into a new genre of music
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 12-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #11
MVP

BiSH

Brand New Idol Society Shit. One of the successor groups to BiS produced and managed by BiS's former producer. Despite the name they are the kinder and gentler and less controversial than BiS was. Though they did spark one riot due to a concert by giving the illusion that BiS was back.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 12-12-2018, 04:21 AM   #12
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-12-2018, 04:29 AM   #13
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:08 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post

Ive been listening to The Blaze a lot lately. They're a French duo - really enjoy their stuff. Performed at Coachella last year but don't have any dates in the US coming soon. Highly recommend if you enjoy dance music or just really chill music, or if you are looking to branch into a new genre of music
Interesting stuff, bit of an acid-trip. The main cat is very charismatic, and the title Territory makes sense at the end. I dig.

2:52 to 3:07 of your video reminded me of Seal in this vid

Last edited by Rivaldo; 12-12-2018 at 11:48 PM..
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 12-12-2018, 11:13 PM   #15
Banned

ohhhhh I say whatever you need. I say whatever you want. All in Tinsel Town.

Closed Thread