Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:16 PM   #331
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
You also nominated Stairway to Heaven you stoopit worthless n00b.
Yeah, he's a n00b!
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #332
Reset

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooks View Post
Yeah, he's a n00b!

Dumbass ass kissing n00b
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #333
Shit Stopper Extraordinaire

Quote:
Who in the ****ing blue hell are you calling a stoopid n00b, you farking backwoods country time lemonade farming n00b!
ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.ImmodiumAD is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:28 PM   #334
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

I must be slacking, he has not neg repped me since 06.

Quote:
Trent suffered a concussion. He did not have his eyes gouged out. He would if he ever read Warpaint Illustrated....that site is teh suck
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:33 PM   #335
Reset

Some of his greatest lines I remember.

''Your Mom is like a used Lottery ticket, used and thrown to the curb and discarded like a piece of trash''

The other one was the stalagmite of love one that I cant remember.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #336
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by D2112 View Post
Some of his greatest lines I remember.

''Your Mom is like a used Lottery ticket, used and thrown to the curb and discarded like a piece of trash''

The other one was the stalagmite of love one that I cant remember.
Your sig is teh ghey.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Hey MOh. If this loser ever does show up, and if he wants a friend, let me suggest he bring Hootie. If that happens (it wouldnt) can I please be your second?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I propose a 4 man tag-team match.

MOhillbilly and CrazyCoffey

vs.

RedRum and Hootie
tooge beat me to it...
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.