Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-05-2023, 04:48 PM   #331
Inmem 2.0

What's more dangerous for children pittbulls or trans ppl?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:01 PM   #332
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What's more dangerous for children pittbulls or trans ppl?
I would say a Trans Pitbull but I don't want the SyFy channel making a movie about it.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 05:03 PM   #333
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I would say a Trans Pitbull but I don't want the SyFy channel making a movie about it.
It's called Splice featuring Adrian Brody
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 05:14 PM   #334
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
If you keep a pit (mixed or pure) with an infant/toddler, you are gambling that child’s life.
Who are we to stand in Darwin’s way?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:19 PM   #335
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Golfed at Grand Summitt (grandview area) teo Sundays ago. Was in sand trap on 15 with my buddy on the green maybe 6-7’ away. As I began my backswing I could hear something behind me running, like a deer. I turned around and it was a ginormous pit bull. The f*** was IN THE TRAP WITH ME.

I freaked out and held my club up at him. He was snarling like crazy, and walking around us in circles like he was looking for the best angle to attack. He was ar least 75lbs. Eventually after a few minutes of us holding our ground he ran off.

The course is surrounded by low income housing and apartments so the dipshit who owned the menace didn’t know - or didn’t care - he was running loose on the course. (He looked a lot like the photo above)
There's never a good reason to golf in Grandview. I know the specific course and development you're talking about.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:21 PM   #336
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71 View Post
If you keep a pit (mixed or pure) with an infant/toddler, you are gambling that child’s life.
Shame I traded in my beagles last year for a couple bad-ass blue nose pits. Son is almost 7 so he can fend for himself and they're kinda sweet on newborns so it should be fine.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:41 PM   #337
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I can agree with this post. I got a female Doberman when I was in my early 20's. She was such a great dog and I had her for 13 years. I'm not sure I would do that right now in my life because of all the work involved. Def a great breed if you want a security dog but they are still a big dog.

We are now looking into getting a medium sized poodle as they don't shed and will be small-ish dog for our Condo yet just big enough for our son to play with. This breed is hard to find though.
Got a big ass Serbian\European Doberman from a breeder in North Carolina. Never ceases to amaze me how smart this dog is.

Last edited by seamonster; 05-05-2023 at 07:46 PM..
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:29 PM   #338
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
There's never a good reason to golf do anything in Grandview. I know the specific course and development you're talking about.
FYP
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2023, 04:50 PM   #339
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Got a big ass Serbian\European Doberman from a breeder in North Carolina. Never ceases to amaze me how smart this dog is.
I bet. They seem to train their owners well for the most part.

Had a male "European" Dobermann when I was younger. At about year two someone mentioned to my family how they never could pet my dog and that's when it dawned on us that he would only let the family touch him. Dude was tough as nails and built solid. He would tolerate people being around but it was like he was always on guard. Miss that guy.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-24-2023, 11:39 AM   #340
I'll be back.

Got charged again last night. Dude was going for Copper's neck and almost got it. I yanked him up and away and wheeled around trying to get away while dipshit owner came out to control his monster. Which took forever. Fell to the ground twice. "GET YOUR DAMN DOG OFF US"

Three times in the last year. Wasn't even close to the house either time.

This was the worst. My knees are all ****ed up now. Just filed a report. I will now carry heavy dog spray and a large clubbed stick going forward.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 11:48 AM   #341
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Got charged again last night. Dude was going for Copper's neck and almost got it. I yanked him up and away and wheeled around trying to get away while dipshit owner came out to control his monster. Which took forever. Fell to the ground twice. "GET YOUR DAMN DOG OFF US"

Three times in the last year. Wasn't even close to the house either time.

This was the worst. My knees are all ****ed up now. Just filed a report. I will now carry heavy dog spray and a large clubbed stick going forward.

The problem isn't so much the Pit Bulls as it is the reeruns that tend to own them.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:00 PM   #342
Veteran

"They don't bite I swear"

"I've never seen them act this way"
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:01 PM   #343
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
The problem isn't so much the Pit Bulls as it is the reeruns that tend to own them.
The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:03 PM   #344
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The only dogs who have ever attacked me or my dog have been ****ing pits.

I've had other dogs approach and bark but none of them felt like a threat.

Now I agree that the owner makes a difference as to whether they will attack a human. But ALL of them will go after another dog, unprovoked. Period.

It's instinct.

**** pits. The next one who runs up on me and Copper is going to wish he was never born.
**** yeah, gut 'em like a fish.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-24-2023, 12:04 PM   #345
In my youth i pray to keep

I saw a 110lb college woman walking an 80lb pit bull around my neighborhood the other day. Now I'm not vehemently anti pitbull... i fostered a pit puppy for a month or so a few years ago and he was great.

But what's this lady gonna do if that pit bull decides to go pit bull? Why do women love these dogs so much?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.