Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:40 AM   #331
Has a particular set of skills

's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This is a stupid debate. I have hats from 1995 hanging on my hat hook with curved bills. They were sold that way.
I just checked mine. I also have several curved bill hats from the 90's. But after that era, all the rest of the hat bills are flat.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:56 AM   #332
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I can paint that.
Oh yeah? Well now I'm intrigued. I've seen your work and it's top notch. What about the SB logo at the bottom? That seems like it would have to be large enough to be able to be done right.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 06:59 AM   #333
Starter

There was a product sold in every Lids called the Perfect Curve. I still see them on eBay sometimes. Wish I had mine. There have been many imitations but that one was the best.

Also all the white hats made by The Game, which featured three colored rows and plain text of the team name - I believe those all came pre-curved in the 90s. That was basically *the* hat back in the day.

Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:12 AM   #334
Starter

Quote:
Ordered this one in a hoodie for the wife. It arrived yesterday. Was expecting some thin Chinese stuff, but low and behold it’s a Carhartt hoodie! Logged on to order one for myself, and they’re gone of course…. Oh well, next year….
ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.ChiefEd would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:36 AM   #335
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
There was a product sold in every Lids called the Perfect Curve. I still see them on eBay sometimes. Wish I had mine. There have been many imitations but that one was the best.

Also all the white hats made by The Game, which featured three colored rows and plain text of the team name - I believe those all came pre-curved in the 90s. That was basically *the* hat back in the day.

Those are awesome! They allow you to choose the amount of curvature desired. I still have 2 of them from back in the day and use them regularly.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 03-01-2024, 12:17 PM   #336
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
This is a stupid debate. I have hats from 1995 hanging on my hat hook with curved bills. They were sold that way.
Only one I’ve seen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9472.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	127220  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:32 PM   #337
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Only one I’ve seen
God that shit is ugly.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 11:43 AM   #338
I'll be back.

oh yeah

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 11:47 AM   #339
Baba Ganoush

Straight from Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 09:01 PM   #340
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 11:51 PM   #341
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How much u want for that old hat
Have all 3 magazines. The canvas is cool! Received this years SI today actually!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2024, 11:56 PM   #342
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
oh yeah

Have all of those!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:02 AM   #343
In Mahomes I trust!

Bought these last night...

]
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 12:09 AM
Stryker
This message has been deleted by Stryker.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:15 AM   #344
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This shirt showed up today from nflshop.com. I am pleased to report that it is of good quality - thick cotton and correctly sized. There's pretty much no way to tell from a photo if it's going to be that or one of those thin, shitty ones that comes a size too small out of the package.

Just bought this tonight
Old 03-03-2024, 12:42 AM   #345
I'll be back.

thumbed through the SI

the last page is kelce kissing taylor
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.