Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM  

Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:44 PM   #331
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

If he can bring even 70% of what he was in the Chiefs passing game…

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #332
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't expect 2018 Hunt just like anyone else, but we're fooling ourselves if we think he isn't gonna see the lightest boxes he's had consistently since.... 2018.

And with a nice powerful line in front of him too.

I'll wager he's closer to 4.0 than 3.0.
If he can pick up short yardage conversions, that would be very helpful. Look at this from Sunday:

1st & Goal at CIN 2
(4:14 - 1st) (Shotgun) I.Pacheco left guard to CIN 2 for no gain (S.Rankins; L.Wilson).

2nd & Goal at CIN 2
(3:40 - 1st) (Shotgun) I.Pacheco up the middle to CIN 2 for no gain (S.Hubbard, J.Tufele).
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Today, 01:45 PM   #333
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Did we sign this piece of shit yet?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #334
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
If he can bring even 70% of what he was in the Chiefs passing game…

Look at Alex Smith’s happy feet
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 01:47 PM   #335
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't expect 2018 Hunt just like anyone else, but we're fooling ourselves if we think he isn't gonna see the lightest boxes he's had consistently since.... 2018.

And with a nice powerful line in front of him too.

I'll wager he's closer to 4.0 than 3.0.
I think he might surprise some people with fresh legs, light boxes and great schemes from Andy. He should also be a good emotional shot in the arm to some of the older guys too. I just hope he's kept himself in shape.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 01:48 PM   #336
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Did we sign this piece of shit yet?
yep
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:49 PM   #337
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
If he can pick up short yardage conversions, that would be very helpful. Look at this from Sunday:

1st & Goal at CIN 2
(4:14 - 1st) (Shotgun) I.Pacheco left guard to CIN 2 for no gain (S.Rankins; L.Wilson).

2nd & Goal at CIN 2
(3:40 - 1st) (Shotgun) I.Pacheco up the middle to CIN 2 for no gain (S.Hubbard, J.Tufele).
He was always a hell of a receiving threat too, and those swing passes to the flat have been there all season. We've missed them, but they've been there.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #338
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’m taking a flyer on one of these backs.

Which cream rises to the top? Steele, Perine or Hunt?
I think it will be Perine.

Because I think the Chiefs prefer him in the passing game, they prefer to pass and they'd prefer to not let personnel telegraph the plays.

So Perine will be the naturally bet to get more of the plays between the 20s and if he has gas left in the tank (I think he does) he'll get the first crack at really getting a grip on the job.

Hunt would represent the highest ceiling but I think Perine's versatility will give him the first crack and I think he'll be able to run with it.

Thanks again, Denver!
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:52 PM   #339
Threepeat!

Brooke Pryor with derogatory X post in 3.2.1…
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #340
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think it will be Perine.

Because I think the Chiefs prefer him in the passing game, they prefer to pass and they'd prefer to not let personnel telegraph the plays.

So Perine will be the naturally bet to get more of the plays between the 20s and if he has gas left in the tank (I think he does) he'll get the first crack at really getting a grip on the job.

Hunt would represent the highest ceiling but I think Perine's versatility will give him the first crack and I think he'll be able to run with it.

Thanks again, Denver!
Perine's small usage so far makes me question how much of the playbook he knows at this point.

I doubt they lean on a rookie, they're probably just going to pass more.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:55 PM   #341
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #342
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
If the Chiefs sign Hunt for depth it's fine.
This is the equivalent of Le'veon Bell, Melvin Gordon or whatever rerun at RB the Chiefs have signed the past couple years. If Hunt gets a couple carries for a few yards, great. If he's cut in a few weeks, so be it. If the magical powers of Mahomes causes him to regain the fountain of youth and he runs for 500 yards... well Chiefs.
I hope like hell this works out better than Bell and Gordon did
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 01:56 PM   #343
George Brett shit his pants

Certainly not upset about it. It's mainly just they want a guy that is familiar with the system. Ultimately I don't value RB very much so it barely matters who we sign as long as they know their assignments and block. Just would have preferred someone who has a CHANCE to be a bit more dynamic and catch footballs.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:57 PM   #344
It's just a ride.

this is like a chiefs fans fan fiction come to life

pls make it happen
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 01:59 PM   #345
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Certainly not upset about it. It's mainly just they want a guy that is familiar with the system. Ultimately I don't value RB very much so it barely matters who we sign as long as they know their assignments and block. Just would have preferred someone who has a CHANCE to be a bit more dynamic and catch footballs.
Anyone who is actually dynamic is on a roster.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.