Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2022, 01:47 PM  
Veteran

Deshaun Watson to Browns

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:49 PM   #331
Andy Reid Supporter

My problem isn’t Watson. It’s the rules that an NFL owner can do this type of shit and get no punishment at all.

If anything an NFL owner should be held to a higher standard
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:55 PM   #332
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yet ThaVirus is “skeptical of these women’s claims”.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be ****ing multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:58 PM   #333
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You're a ****ing idiot.
Yet you still said you’re skeptical of these women’s claims.

And a “creepy weirdo” is an understatement. That was literally the best case scenario for him, and yet you seem to think that’s the worst of it. You don’t even seem to think he did anything illegal.

Last edited by staylor26; 06-07-2022 at 03:07 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 03:00 PM   #334
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
My problem isn’t Watson. It’s the rules that an NFL owner can do this type of shit and get no punishment at all.

If anything an NFL owner should be held to a higher standard
The two situations aren’t remotely the same thing.

Nobody is claiming to be a victim in Kraft’s situation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 03:06 PM   #335
Please squeeze

I won't be surprised if the NFL does nothing or gives him a light punishment but he deserves a season ban at minimum. Definitely a sexual predator.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:24 PM   #336
EvOlVeD

i think the whole 'he came on her face' is gonna sink him
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:25 PM   #337
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yet you still said you’re skeptical of these women’s claims.

And a “creepy weirdo” is an understatement. That was literally the best case scenario for him, and yet you seem to think that’s the worst of it. You don’t even seem to think he did anything illegal.
You don't know shit about dick or what I'm thinking. "yOu DoNt SeEm To ThInK" hurr durr shuuuuuut the **** up.

This is the only comment I've made on this entire website about the sexual assault allegations.

Quote:
I hadn't really paid much attention to Watson's sexual assault issues up until the last few days after I watched the Real Sports special.

I have to say, I'm skeptical of these women's claims, though it appears Watson is definitely a creepy weirdo. No one needs that many masseuses lol and you definitely don't need to be ****ing multiple them, especially while you have a girlfriend.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:27 PM   #338
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
I won't be surprised if the NFL does nothing or gives him a light punishment but he deserves a season ban at minimum. Definitely a sexual predator.
Depends.

Is Cleveland a "chosen team" this upcoming season?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 03:27 PM   #339
MVP

Next time Rusty Hardin does a presser, a reporter should ask him if Watson ever insisted on a hand job from him at the end of a witness preparation session.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:32 PM   #340
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You don't know shit about dick or what I'm thinking. "yOu DoNt SeEm To ThInK" hurr durr shuuuuuut the **** up.

This is the only comment I've made on this entire website about the sexual assault allegations.
Maybe you should’ve chosen your words more carefully, because it’s pretty obvious why somebody would come to those conclusions.

I said “seem to think” because I was trying to give you a chance to explain yourself more clearly. So far, you haven’t done that.

Not my fault you’re a butt****ing moron with a shit take.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:48 PM   #341
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
More interesting is the Texans providing Watson with NDAs for the 'masseuses' to sign.
But I thought they were a good Christian organization?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 03:49 PM   #342
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
But I thought they were a good Christian organization?
They're worse than Watson now in some respects, in my eyes. Pretty clear they were aiding and abetting this behavior until he decided he wanted off the team, then blew the whistle on him. That's ****ing lame.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:51 PM   #343
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
They're worse than Watson now in some respects, in my eyes. Pretty clear they were aiding and abetting this behavior until he decided he wanted off the team, then blew the whistle on him. That's ****ing lame.
I was being sarcastic, but yeah.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:59 PM   #344
MVP

KC Wolf should bring one of those portable massage tables on the field if Watson ever suits up at Arrowhead.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-07-2022, 04:00 PM   #345
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I was being sarcastic, but yeah.
I know, but it's a bit baffling that part of the situation isn't being covered more. It's 100% confirmed now they not only knew about this, but actually helped him cover it up until it no longer was in their best interest to do so.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.