Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2022, 08:02 AM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Andor

New trailer holy fuuuuck

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #331
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Finished it tonight. That's such an outstanding show. I told my daughter that Cassian made Luke and Leia out to be spoiled glory hounds that did nothing for the Rebellion beyond being born into it. There would be no Rebellion without Cassian.
To me, I thought Andor was about what it took to put Luke in that X-wing with a chance to blow up the Death Star.

Rebellions do need their Luke Skywalkers...but it takes thousands of Andors to buy them that shot.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote